Was in the Orange shop today, The Bold is awesome!!

Pic of dummy Bold beside the Emerald Black Curve, sorry the quality is not the best:-
    07-18-08 12:47 PM
    That's great news HAZY I'm jealous! Went into my local orange shop yesterday but sign of even the dummy phone!! Been checking orange coming soon site hourly LOL!

Can't wait!! Installed 4.5 yesterday just to keep me going!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 12:52 PM
    Any of the sales staff have a release date? LOL!

07-18-08 12:54 PM
    Thanks for the pics Hazysky... I know which one I prefer!

(Clue: It's a four letter word!)
    07-18-08 01:18 PM
    Any of the sales staff have a release date? LOL!

He said....... August!!! but didn't seem sure.
    07-18-08 01:19 PM
    In an earlier post someone did mention that "They usually get their dummy phones 2 weeks in advance of the actual delivery."... and the 1st August is in two weeks time.

We can but hope!
    07-18-08 03:56 PM
    oh i just read on Boy Genius report that software problems mean that it may be delayed until september/October! i have been waiting for ages... booo t that, i keep looking ever more closely at the Iphone my phone is falling apart and thereis only solong a boy can wait!

Anyone else heard these delay rumours?
    07-24-08 06:35 AM
    Yeah heard the rumours too, hope its not true! The dummy handsets are already in the orange stores but no sign of the release yet which I think is a sign the rumours are true :-(

07-24-08 06:40 AM
    The way things are going the KickStart and Thunder may well release before the Bold!

07-24-08 06:44 AM
    i know! boooo.... the debacle that is charging my phone at the mo, its like rubics charger the connection all dodgy, im going to have to buy a new phone soon and gutted i wanted it to be the bold, god knows i have stalked all the tech blogs awaiting it! lol
    07-24-08 07:51 AM
    cheers!

i'm from switzerland, and talked to our local orange store shopmanager today, coz i'm still impatiently waiting for the new blackberry bold on orange.....

what a shame they told me that there are still 6 weeks to go till the first delivery....
    07-25-08 03:24 PM
    According to the upgrade team at Orange, the BB Bold should be available on Orange in August - it's being bench tested at the moment so watch this space! As soon as this baby comes out, I'm going to get it - although having said that, there are RUMOURS that Orange may be doing the iPhone fairly soon!!!
    07-27-08 07:33 AM
    I hope so, I can wait august i guess, though was in O2 yesterday toying with the iphone, its quite impressive, but would stil prefer the blackberry, just dont like typing on virtual keyboards.
    07-27-08 08:57 AM
    I called into my local Orange shop in Hereford (U.K.) this morning to enquire about the Bold.

"Hopefully early August" I was told, which could of course mean anything.

We have had the 'dummies' in already he said, and did actually go 'upstairs' to bring one down to show me as it wasn't on display in the shop.

It is obviously hard to get a good idea of the quality etc. (especially the screen & display) from one of those, but it certainly looked good.

Although I am still tempted to wait for it to be released I have a nasty feeling that the initial price of an unlocked Bold may be more than I can really afford to pay.
    07-28-08 12:08 PM
    ya was talking to my friends cousin who works for Orange and she said the same that as far as she knows it is still August, they have heard no news of a delay, she also said she will do me a great deal on it so I am very excited! woo hoo x
    07-28-08 01:09 PM
    finally on the coming soon section of the orange website!! yey x
    07-29-08 09:46 AM
    Hiya gapboy. Could you post a link please?

07-29-08 09:51 AM
    i tried, but i have not posted enough messages apparently to let me post one boo,

sorry x
    07-29-08 09:55 AM
    Hi Hazysky,

Just found it here.

No prices mentioned, needless to say!
    07-29-08 10:00 AM
    Go on, make a few more posts just for me

07-29-08 10:02 AM
    There you go HazySky thanks montala , x
    07-29-08 10:34 AM
    now just have to wait until Orange email me that it's available. Lol

07-29-08 10:55 AM
    well if the best things come to those who wait! this better be awesomeness itself hehe
    07-29-08 11:17 AM
    Thanks Montala!

07-29-08 11:53 AM
    booooo its gone from the coming soon section today what is going on. the wierd thing is that at the top of the site where it gives the phone number for phone orders it has a little picture of the bold next to it, for a short while i thought it had been released on the QT but alas nooooo xx
    08-01-08 11:15 AM
570 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD