"Many Canadians may be marking July 11th on their calendars for the upcoming arrival of the Apple iPhone 3G, but the more business-minded among the crowd may be more interested in the latest offering from Research in Motion.

To get up close and personal with the BlackBerry Bold 9000, Rogers and Research in Motion have sent out a series of invitations for Bold launch events across the country. The launch tour for the deliciously-designed BlackBerry Bold starts in Toronto on July 8th. It then continues to Montreal on July 9 before heading to Calgary on the 15th and Vancouver on the 17th"

Source: BlackBerry Bold Launch Events Planned Across Canada
    06-24-08 02:52 PM
    Well spotted BerryMan.

I just hope that they have a pile of these things for sale this summer cuz this boy is wantin' one real bad.
    06-24-08 02:58 PM
    Hello again - typically how fast is Swisscom in launching new Blackberrys? About the same as the UK and Benelux? BTW: I was too curious and checked out photos of Nyon - nice looking surrounds My sister lives in Switzerland, but not near you - Spiez.
    06-24-08 03:30 PM
    ghheeezzz... i like this bold, when will this be available across the globe?
    06-24-08 03:34 PM
    Hello again - typically how fast is Swisscom in launching new Blackberrys? About the same as the UK and Benelux? BTW: I was too curious and checked out photos of Nyon - nice looking surrounds My sister lives in Switzerland, but not near you - Spiez.
    Hi, Swisscom have no plans to launch the Bold. I called them today. I shall simply buy a Vodafone one at full price when I visit the UK to see my family in July/August. I will scare them silly when I call them to have it activated. They know me well and have called me a couple of times with questions.

Nyon is a very nice place except that UEFA is currently running Euro 2008 in the middle of the town.
    06-24-08 03:38 PM
    Have you seen this? Pre-order the Blackberry Bold from Expansys UK - 534.95 - ouch. http://www.expansys.com/rimreg-black...-black-168316/
    06-24-08 03:47 PM
    Well spotted BerryMan.

I just hope that they have a pile of these things for sale this summer cuz this boy is wantin' one real bad.
    Agreed.....should be coming soon tough..with the e-mail and all...
    06-24-08 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD