i have had my blackberry bold for about 2 days, and i don't know its awesome but im very curious about the ultra thin Nokia e71-2.

e71 3.2 camera. Bold 2.0
    e71 Super thin. Bold super thick
    e71 is supposedly way faster then the bold.
    in my opinion its nicer and my experience with nokia is big time reliability.

I love blackberry they have never failed me but should i make the switch or will i be disappointed?
    06-30-09 03:54 PM
    try it, if not you have 30 days to take it back
    06-30-09 03:58 PM
    you should do whatever you want to do. The E71 looks like a great phone. For me I would stay with the Bold. I am not a big fan of nokia, but they are great phones. If you care about the camera (which I don't because I never use it ) and you want a thin phone then go for it. I am not sure about the E71 being faster but you never know.
    06-30-09 04:00 PM
    Sounds like you already made up your mind on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 04:02 PM
    you should do whatever you want to do. The E71 looks like a great phone. For me I would stay with the Bold. I am not a big fan of nokia, but they are great phones. If you care about the camera (which I don't because I never use it ) and you want a thin phone then go for it. I am not sure about the E71 being faster but you never know.
    ill probably stay with my bold until the magnum comes out, i just dont think the e71 can touch the bb push email.

camera isnt that important but i do love how thin it is
    06-30-09 04:09 PM
    I wanted to have the E71 ever since I first saw it, something about it made me want to get it. However the Bold came to first and hasn't failed or disappointed me. I'd love to try the E71x though :3

06-30-09 04:13 PM
    ill probably stay with my bold until the magnum comes out, i just dont think the e71 can touch the bb push email.

camera isnt that important but i do love how thin it is
    I think you could get BlackBerry connect on these devices if I'm not mistaken. Not really sure if it works the same but a friend of miens had the E61i with BB connect on it. I Don't think the push would work the same way though
    06-30-09 04:17 PM
    I had the E71 before i moved over to the bold, kept it for about two weeks before selling knowing i would never use it again.

Its an excellent phone, and probably is a little faster but I was still converted to the bb way lol.

Their are more apps out and i do wish sometimes they had better stuff for the bb but i couldnt go back. The E71 was certainly imho about the best of the pick when i had it 6 months back but the keyboard was a pain and I never really could get the e-mail set up how i wanted it to be.

You wont go far wrong with the phone but i honestly think you will go back to your bold, I've even swapped to the 8900 for the odd few days but i always come back to my bold.
    06-30-09 05:13 PM
    It's not a bad phone, I had one for about 6 months.

Make sure you try typing some actual messages, though. I found the keyboard to be cramped and hard to use. Email was hard to configure as well.

06-30-09 05:34 PM
    Asking that question in here? And you expect the answer to be?

Most people are in here because they have a Bold. Techie-minded types generally buy the best product available/affordable. Ergo, people who have a Bold bought one because they thought it to be the best.

If they changed their minds and bought a Nokia, they'd be in Nokia forums now, not here.
    06-30-09 05:50 PM
    the responses have been unbiased thus far. but i agree, kind of the wrong forum to be asking this. i wouldn't go to a nokia forum either, i'd just try out both. and use my own judgement.
    06-30-09 07:00 PM
    personally i will vote for BOLD instead of E71

but once again, it might be not a right forum to ask that kind of question
    06-30-09 09:09 PM
    lol, most people will say go for bold,but nokias are very nice phones, i only know they are best for apps and especially games, but not for business tho, and i'm sure email will not be as simple to set up as on a blackberry.
    06-30-09 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD