Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I was in Best Buy last night with my friends and my friend and I went up to the counter and asked "when are you getting the blackberry bold"? The woman told us that they would be getting them on November 4th, and that they had the dummy in the store. So obviously we asked if we could see it and it is BEAUTIFUL. So much smaller than I imagined! They also have all colored cases now (red, black, and apparently orange). Just wanted to report a sighting.

*btw, the numbers are 100% white. No red .*
    10-25-08 08:22 AM
    Nice ill have to go look at one. Even though I have vzw lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 08:24 AM
    I don't think there's such thing as an Orange door...at least even from what is at shopblackberry.com and what's offered here in Canada. To date, one can get the black, red or blue doors.
    10-25-08 08:27 AM
    oh no, not the battery doors. The silicon blackberry branded cases. Sorry about that. Should have been more specific.
    10-25-08 08:29 AM
    There was a thread started about the Bold on AT&T - a CB user bought one that someone got at the launch party. I don't know where the jeepers the thread went but it had pictures of the device - along with several comments on the uniform white found on the keyboard...
    10-25-08 09:07 AM
    Ohhh! I'm going to Best Buy later today, I hope they have a dummy I can play with!

And no, I'm not going just because of this.... >.>
    10-25-08 09:23 AM
    There was a thread started about the Bold on AT&T - a CB user bought one that someone got at the launch party. I don't know where the jeepers the thread went but it had pictures of the device - along with several comments on the uniform white found on the keyboard...
    I think this is the thread that you are talking about. Kayla got a Bold off CL from someone who got it from the launch party. She has been posting pics (a LOT) and answering everyone's questions (God bless her! LOL)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/t-bold-pictures-85657/
    10-25-08 09:49 AM
    Why don't you call them and ask if they have a dummy on site first I'm just lazy and wouldn't make the trip out only to be disappointed. Ha!
    10-25-08 09:50 AM
    So I guess this means there is no chance that Best Buy will be selling the Bold tomorrow as some here had previously thought?
    10-25-08 09:52 AM
    I TOTALLY agree SmashFace! My feelings EXACTLY! :-)
    10-25-08 09:53 AM
    That's pretty cool. Hopefully they'll be at my BestBuy by November 4th.
    10-25-08 10:03 AM
    Luvmybberry: ROFL @ PIN: ot Noir

I'm a shiraz girl myself
    10-25-08 10:08 AM
    Just at best buy. Saw the bold on display but only made it worse for me since u got to wait till nov. 4 unless att ships them earlier
    10-25-08 10:14 AM
    Take this for what is worth (I am NOT trying to start a rumor!) but I just spoke the manager of my Best Buy mobile, whom I have never met or even spoken to before, don't know her at all! Anyway, she looked up all her info that she had on the computer and said that if they got their shipment of Bold's in tonight as they are scheduled to according to her, that they would be able to sell them OFF contract tomorrow, but no upgrade or new customer per AT&T - something about AT&T not having the "package" for upgrades/new service until Nov. 4th.
    Obviously this is just ONE manager and don't know if it's true, but for those going to purchase retail (like me!) you might want to check with your local Best Buy.
    10-25-08 10:15 AM
    Luvmybberry: ROFL @ PIN: ot Noir

I'm a shiraz girl myself
    In my opinion an equally fine choice! Sometimes BETTER depending on food choice! LOL

(funny...I really didn't expect anyone to notice!)
    10-25-08 10:27 AM
    Hehehe.

See, now you're going to cause a big commotion. Best Buy is gonna get it's doors ripped off tomorrow! Seriously though, I think that's a big plus for anyone wanting to get their foot in the door. Did the manager happen to run a price by you?
    10-25-08 10:28 AM
    yes, she said it was $679.99
    (that was a FACT she said)

Pretty steep......
    10-25-08 10:34 AM
    Actually I could order one from Rogers cheaper! LOL

($649 and they said no problem to unlock)
    10-25-08 10:38 AM
    Yeah for sure! But if you factor in shipping to the $649 - you're looking at closer to the price of the one at Best Buy. Besides, the one at Best Buy you can walk out of the store with. Waiting for something to ship to you is super aggravating. Haha.
    10-25-08 10:41 AM
    VERY true! And I must admit that patience is not exactly my strong suit! Haha
    10-25-08 10:46 AM
    wait, are you saying that it may be possible that Best Buy will be selling the Bold (without contract) as of TOMORROW?! ahah. More information!!!
    10-25-08 10:52 AM
    wow, $679 plus tax as opposed to $550 plus tax for no contract. Thats a hard pill to swallow. I'll wait the 9 extra days!
    10-25-08 10:54 AM
    I may regret posting that info!
    It was only one manager here that I do not know and have never spoken to before! And I live in a relatively small town on the Gulf Coast. There may not be the demand here. That is just what I was told this morning.
    She said their stock of Bold's should arrive this evening, and that the price off contract THERE was going to be $679.99 (so...$130 more than AT&T off contract price)
    10-25-08 10:58 AM
    Hey Outrigger, I read on here somewhere that AT&T would not sell it off contract for 45 days AFTER release (which would make it middle of December!!! December 19 th would be 45 days) ) is that not true?
    Serious question as I have no clue! I just read it on here and took it as fact.
    10-25-08 11:02 AM
    My Best Buy (Buffalo, NY) also told me they would be on sale tomorrow. I was in there yesterday. She showed me a memo advising the employees of the sell date of 10/26. This was all providing they get their shipment in tonight.
    10-25-08 11:32 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD