Good morning. I hope I can make this question clear enough. My boss loves that Outlook on his desktop offers autocomplete for his frequently used email addresses. The autocomplete function works on his blackberry bold as well. This morning, he emailed me and wrote that a friend of his swears that the frequently emailed autocomplete on his Outlook transfers to make autocomplete suggestions on his blackberry. I have been under the impression that the autocomplete is device dependent and does not share suggestions back and forth. Is this true, or is there a way to allow them to have the same suggestions without first manually typing the address into both Outlook and on the Blackberry?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
    07-16-09 07:39 AM
    It autocompletes for contacts only. If he's synced, then he just needs to add the contact to one or the other.
    07-16-09 07:43 AM
    Thank you, that's what I assumed, but wanted another opinion in case there was some software, etc that would do it.
    07-16-09 08:17 AM
    easiest way is to use auto text, if i type the first three letters of my email address and hit space it completes with my whole email address.
    07-16-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD