I have no idea what bb plan you have. What plan is/was on your curve? Your bill should tell you. If you've never had a company issued or had your curve connected to your company email you should not have BES.
    All It was , was a simple Pay as you go Tmobile pay 5 pound and get 6 months internet plan.

I did the follow steps link you gave me, and it didnt work, how do i upgrade it to OS? the newest one
    06-26-11 09:32 AM
    Is the plan for blackberry?

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os
    06-26-11 09:35 AM
    Yes its for blackberry, I feel like im going round in circles.

Why Cant I activate my emails. Or get any internet services
    06-26-11 09:39 AM
    Just tried to download the newest upgrade version ( my sim card isn't in the blackberry..) and it says

This BlackBerry� Device Software upgrade includes new features and significant enhancements to the BlackBerry� solution and, as such, is only available to users with an active BlackBerry subscription. To learn more about BlackBerry� service, please visit BlackBerry - Data Plan - Upgrade Your BlackBerry Data Plan.
    06-26-11 09:44 AM
    Because you have to have a BIS plan and have the new bolds pin active on that plan. Do you know anything about blackberries? If you have a BIS plan then you can use the OS, you can even install it without it but again the phone will not work without a BIS plan.

Hope some is helping LOL.
    06-26-11 09:56 AM
    Because you have to have a BIS plan and have the new bolds pin active on that plan. Do you know anything about blackberries? If you have a BIS plan then you can use the OS, you can even install it without it but again the phone will not work without a BIS plan.

Hope some is helping LOL.
    No I dont know much, so if you were me, what would you do? exactly..
    06-26-11 10:00 AM
    I would download whatever OS you want to install on it. Install it. Register the PIN with my BIS account and go from there.
    06-26-11 10:01 AM
    I would download whatever OS you want to install on it. Install it. Register the PIN with my BIS account and go from there.

Ok Like I said I cant install OS on it because it wont let me.

I dont know how to register my pin with a BIS account but I guess by calling?

Haha can i have your bb pin so i can bbm you
    06-26-11 10:05 AM
    I install OS's all the time after wiping my phone to a 507 reload OS state. When the phone is in this state there is no software or BES or BIS on it and it installs. Once it's installed then you register it.
    06-26-11 10:07 AM
    I install OS's all the time after wiping my phone to a 507 reload OS state. When the phone is in this state there is no software or BES or BIS on it and it installs. Once it's installed then you register it.
    How do i do that exactly? can you give me a step by step?

And when you change phones and want to use the same sim card, do i need to actually call up the carrier and say it/change it to my new phone
    06-26-11 10:15 AM
    Look at post #21 of mine.
    06-26-11 10:26 AM
    Look at post #21 of mine.
    I called up t mobile... this woman told me to do this:

Menu - options - advanced options  host routing table  press menu, register now

clicked it

No clue what it did...
    06-26-11 10:33 AM
    Does it work now?
    06-26-11 10:34 AM
    Does it work now?
    No It doenst.
    **** this i give up
    06-26-11 10:39 AM
    Try installing a new OS on it and go from there.
    06-26-11 10:41 AM
    Wait till tomorrow send an email to Tmo and go to the nearest Base shop ask for Prepaid BlackBerry and tell your situation they'll tell you what to do.
    06-26-11 11:01 AM
    Dude, it isn't that hard to do an OS update. There are tons of threads on it, rather os5, os6. Just follow the steps, and it would be working like a charm.

Kz helped you out a lot!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-11 08:36 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD