hello everyone,
    i need help asap ... i'm in the uni and i cant change my phone now i have to wait .. and both of my blackberry phones wouldn't work
    my z10 changes and i get notifications and everything but screen touch wouldn't work ...(useless) help ??? what should i do ? nothing wrong with the screen but it was with me when i was playing basketball .. does jumping mess up its screen touch ?

and my blackberry bold 9900 i started using it again after the z10 stopped working and today out of no where it turned off and wouldn't turn back on ! i took the batteries out and in and put it in rice and out and charged it with batteries in and out and nothing not even a red light nothing from it ..! i don't know what else to do but i need it to work before tomorrow i'm waiting for an important call ..
    HELP :'(
    this really killed my love for blackberry products
    02-04-14 06:47 PM
    For the 9900, is the device recognized by your computer even briefly? If so, you could try a software reset as a quick way to get the device running again. There could be several possibilities.

For the Z10, I am not entirely sure. You could try backing up the device first via Link and then factory reload the software via Link preferences to see if that fixes it. If it does, and you can use the device, use BlackBerry Virtual Expert app to check the rest of your hardware components. If that does not set it straight, you may consider the Z10 forum or warranty replacement.

EDIT: also, welcome to CB.
    Last edited by mrskycar; 02-05-14 at 10:18 AM.
    02-05-14 10:07 AM