Hello there,
    Last night i was on my Bold 9900, texting my friends and occasionally checking twitter, i was half way between typing a message and suddenly the phone froze, what i would usually do if this was to happen is pull the battery and the phone would boot up. So i tried this, When i put the battery back in nothing happened, No Red LED, i assumed the battery was dead so i connected the charger expecting a Red LED to appear but no, No LED, No charging symbol, Nothing. i also tried to plug into the computer with and without the battery and nothing happened either, i then left the battery and charger in over night to see if the battery had just gone flat without me noticing but when i tried again this morning nothing happened the same as last night.

anyway, is there a fix i could do myself as i really need this phone? Any suggestions appreciated, Although i have done the basic battery pulls and computer connections. connecting charger with and without battery, Thanks. Sid.
    11-15-13 04:55 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Have you tried replacing the battery
    11-15-13 06:50 AM
    Thankyou, Unfortunately i do not have another battery and after searching for solutions online i am going to take it to be repaired. Thanks for your assistance.
    11-15-13 09:22 AM