Okay so ive had my blackberry bold 9900 for a while and its in good condition.
    Lately when ive been sending text messages my keyboard will force me to type slower, as when i try to type fast some of the letters dont show up.
    Also, when you hold down alt and press M to make periods, normally that would allow you to continue to make as many periods as you want. When i try that it wont allow me to get a period, i have to let go of my alt button to get a single period.
    Even when i type slow half of the keys dont work , they function as in if i type one character at a time it will work but now i cant type fast as i normally do. help ?
    10-03-13 04:03 PM
    Okay so ive had my blackberry bold 9900 for a while and its in good condition.
    Lately when ive been sending text messages my keyboard will force me to type slower, as when i try to type fast some of the letters dont show up.
    Also, when you hold down alt and press M to make periods, normally that would allow you to continue to make as many periods as you want. When i try that it wont allow me to get a period, i have to let go of my alt button to get a single period.
    Even when i type slow half of the keys dont work , they function as in if i type one character at a time it will work but now i cant type fast as i normally do. help ?
    Hi! Welcome to CB!!! You didn't mention how many apps or what OS you're on. Are you on a late OS?
    10-03-13 04:16 PM
    When I still had a 9900 it would do that sometimes. I had the key rate set to the fastest possible setting and sometimes it would just lag a bit. Nothing I couldn't handle but a bit aggravating when I was trying to pound out an important email or sms.

Not sure if this was due to apps, low memory, etc.

Posted via Pilot's Q10
    10-05-13 04:46 AM