Really? Even if you keep on charging it because it keeps draining? Yea. Hahaha. You can easily know the weather by looking at your window =))
    Ah - there IS a trick that is often kept secret... Always store your phone in your pocket upside down and that way all the electrons will tip to the end next to the contacts making it drain slower. Like when you are trying to get the last gas out of a lighter.

You should also stand on one leg to reduce the effect of the Earth's Magnetic field. While also remembering to feed extra chocolate rations to the Battery Pixies (there is a Choc to USB adaptor available in the Crackberry store)

(There may be some untruths in the above post....)
    jmd.aKBar likes this.
    05-16-13 06:53 AM
    Batter Pudding, I tried everything that we talked about. Except for the update the OS part, that, not yet. My phone is at it's 15th hour and has 65% batt left.. But i turned it off last night, I still lost 15% even it's turned off
    05-16-13 10:26 PM
    How long is your PC out of commision for? Can you get a mate to let you borrow his PC for the OS update?
    05-17-13 03:42 AM
    Ah - there IS a trick that is often kept secret... Always store your phone in your pocket upside down and that way all the electrons will tip to the end next to the contacts making it drain slower. Like when you are trying to get the last gas out of a lighter.

You should also stand on one leg to reduce the effect of the Earth's Magnetic field. While also remembering to feed extra chocolate rations to the Battery Pixies (there is a Choc to USB adaptor available in the Crackberry store)

(There may be some untruths in the above post....)
    You happy frood you!
    Batter Pudding likes this.
    05-22-13 02:19 AM
    Really? Even if you keep on charging it because it keeps draining? Yea. Hahaha. You can easily know the weather by looking at your window =))
    I think you are onto something there. If you never leave the house you could get a really long extension lead and keep your phone always plugged in thereby giving you infinite battery life. Cunning. This is an idea we need to sell to the iPhone\Droid boys with their batteries that barely last a day.

I always laugh at my non-Blackberry mates hunting for chargers late in the day... while my Blackberry keeps going strong.
    05-23-13 09:51 AM
    Hello all,
    Got the same problem with my 9780. In fact, I have 4 batteries, and all of them do the same thing : at around 40%, no more juice, Bold goes down. Just did with a brand new battery actually.
    I have the latest OS available, did a battery pull, but...
    I would really be mad if the phone was the problem :O
    06-26-13 07:59 AM
    Hello all,
    Got the same problem with my 9780. In fact, I have 4 batteries, and all of them do the same thing : at around 40%, no more juice, Bold goes down. Just did with a brand new battery actually.
    I have the latest OS available, did a battery pull, but...
    I would really be mad if the phone was the problem :O
    First what's your OS version? I've been using .666 for a while too, thanks to all the inspiration from Mr. BP! And it is a pretty stable version, with almost no issues till now.
    Secondly, if it's the same OS, you gotta change the battery! Buy it from the CB store, or from other such reputable stores. Not from some random Chinese seller on eBay.
    07-03-13 02:41 AM
    First what's your OS version? I've been using .666 for a while too, thanks to all the inspiration from Mr. BP! And it is a pretty stable version, with almost no issues till now.
    Secondly, if it's the same OS, you gotta change the battery! Buy it from the CB store, or from other such reputable stores. Not from some random Chinese seller on eBay.
    Hello,
    I've got the latest OS available, .756. I know now that all the batteries I have ordered are not genuine, they all have the same serial number which is very different than genuine batteries...
    I've ordered a new one from Mugen, a brand that is, I think, very respectable. I'll see how it goes
    07-03-13 06:25 AM
    (1) Use 2G. (2) reducce backligt (3) clean d metal on ur batry (4) run v 570 (5) activate auto on and of 11pm $ on. 6am (6) avoid apps that run on baground
    10-10-13 01:30 AM
    @victor2all: v570? A bit buggy isn't it? v666 also has monster battery life. Even the v7xx don't seem to have any battery bugs. I'm a 3G and UMA user and generally get two or three days from the battery with normal use. I even did a stubborn test a few months back and stretch one charge out to almost a week.
    10-10-13 03:16 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD