hi,i have a problem with my 9700 bold,i got an official os 6 installed on it but when i try to connect it to 3g i only get an sos message on the right side of the screen,no signal at all,when i change the network settings to 2g it works fine,can anyone help me?
    09-08-11 08:45 AM
    What carrier are you on? What version of OS 6 are you using? Did everything work on OS 5? Tried a battery pull? Is the SIM card working okay?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 05:21 AM
    I'm on Vodafone Romania,i think i found the problem,my Bold is from Austria and i think the 3g band dosen't match my romanian carriers,i tried everything,battery pulls,os 5,os 6 and nothing works
    09-09-11 06:14 AM
    I'm on Vodafone Romania,i think i found the problem,my Bold is from Austria and i think the 3g band dosen't match my romanian carriers,i tried everything,battery pulls,os 5,os 6 and nothing works
    it looks like you found the answer.
    09-09-11 08:45 AM
    Romania and Austria both use the 2100MHz band for 3g, so it should work. While on 2g so you have a connection, go to Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table (OS6 in English, translate as necessary, of course). Press the menu button and select "Register Now."
    09-09-11 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD