Hi . I recently bought an unlocked Blackberry Bold 9700 . I'm trying to download music files but my computer isn't reading it. When I plug it in I don't receive a prompt, it automatically starts charging . I go to "My Computer" and there's nothing there. And I can't find "Memory" in my phone to turn on Mass Storage Mode. Please Help ?!
    07-31-11 01:03 PM
    Have you tried connecting downloading the Desktop Manager from the BB site and checking for upgrades etc?
    07-31-11 01:53 PM
    i think what CH is trying to say, you will need to download blackberry desktop manager to get the drivers installed to connect to your BB.

Also you can download the one with Media Manager which will help with the process.
    07-31-11 02:00 PM
    Yeah, my sentence structure could have been a lot better!!
    07-31-11 02:15 PM
    Already tried all of that. Still doesn't work
    07-31-11 04:47 PM
    maybe you could get a microSD card adapter and use a card reader. if not maybe out it in a different phone and load from that. could be that your USb cable or port is faulty
    07-31-11 06:52 PM
    When you insert the memory card into your blackberry, does it give you an error message of any kind?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 07:19 PM
    No, I formatted it and everything. It still doesn't work. Thanks for the help guys, I think i'm just going to take it to see if it needs to be fixed.
    07-31-11 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD