It depends on how light your definition of "soon" is. If by soon you mean Q3/Q4, then that's fine.

Opera is alright, but it doesn't really feel right compared to the native browser. I just use the native browser now because OM has a habit to freeze up on me. The native browser is meh, to say the least.
    04-24-10 07:36 PM
    wonder how much faster this phone is going to be since it has double the memory of the Tour and most of any Blackberry out there?
    04-26-10 06:51 AM
    But thats the thing other smartphones are using higher more expensive processors and more memory and their phones are priced at the same price or to compete with RIM's. So RIM wouldn't have to charge their customers an extra $30-$100, please don't believe that. Not to mention the camera on the bold 9650 only 3.2 mega pixel when the standard right now is 5 mega pixels and phones coming out this summer are moving up to 8MP. I love RIM and all but they need to step it up no excuses.
    I agree that I'd like to see RIM go all out, however my comment was being more of a realist. My thinking is more along the lines of economies of scale. Google/HTC/Apple have a lot more financial resources and pull with suppliers than RIM. Google/HTC/Apple can finance their smartphone business with advertising sales $$$/hardware, RIM doesn't have that luxury. Needless to say, the other companies can strong arm better prices from suppliers.

Not saying that RIM couldn't get better pricing, but the likelihood that they can do what the other companies are doing NOW at the lower pricepoint isn't high. At the end of the day, RIM will pass along the higher cost to the carriers who will formulate their price structure based on what's competitive in the market place. You and I would both look elsewhere if RIM's device with 1 gig processor/1 gig internal memory was is $300+ even under contract, if you could get Android phones for $199 with the same specs.
    04-26-10 11:35 AM
    I'm ready for my new phone at last its done ,trying to decide if I should get it first or let yall work out some of the bugs then go get one , lol .Hope its not the same OS that they pawned off on the tour users (.591)
    04-26-10 01:54 PM
    Faster than Lebron .
    lol nothing can be that fast...
    04-26-10 02:00 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD