Hi everyone, I'm new to Crackberry but I heard it's the best to get answers for my Blackberry problems soooo...

I've had my Blackberry Bold 9000 for about 11 months (I originally bought it 2 years ago but my scroll ball was crap and my warranty was still good so I sent in it for a new one) and I'm contracted with AT&T network with text, phone, and data.

My Bold has been "acting up" (ex.: running slowly and freezing) lately, and I was going to try to get it sent in for a new one again but my warranty was up, so now I'm trying to do everything to fix it so I don't have to buy a new one just yet, haha.

Anyways, now that I'm done with the background info, tonight I was with my friend and she wanted to see what kind of battery I had in mine and she took the battery out and compared it to hers, and put it back in, no big deal.

The red LED light came on, and then the white screen with the waiting symbol came up, like usual, but instead of going to my home screen it went black, red LED light and then white waiting screen. This went on for a while, so I looked on Crackberry Forums to see if maybe I could find an answer...

I found someone saying that I should use my outlet charger, plug the phone in, take out the battery and wait for 30 seconds, then to put the battery back in and start it up and everything should work fine.

False. It did not do that, and now I'm freaking out because, obviously I can't live without my Blacberry (haha) and I need help, any other suggestions? I really don't want to have to wait a couple days till I can buy a new Blackberry plus I really like the one I have, so what can I do? Any suggestions? PLEASE HELP!
    02-19-11 12:48 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 01:15 AM
    I have a Mac, so this doesn't really work for me.
    02-19-11 01:44 AM
    Any other suggestions? Please, I'm really stressing out about this
    02-19-11 01:55 AM
    Any other suggestions? Please, I'm really stressing out about this
    Run Windows on your Mac in a virtual environment or borrow a PC.

02-19-11 12:40 PM
    I have the same problem and your link does not work for me. Is it dead dead?
    02-19-11 05:44 PM
    I have the same problem as well is there any other suggestions if you dont wanna use your computer like resetting it or something >?
    02-24-11 02:12 AM
    I have the same problem as well is there any other suggestions if you dont wanna use your computer like resetting it or something >?
    Try a battery pull. Howver, if the device is in a permanent reboot loop, you will need to use your PC to fix the issue.

Another link is here. http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry

02-24-11 02:22 AM
    Yeah I've also tried a battery pull but it just does the same process (red LED light then comes off and turns into a white loading screen and cuts off less than halfway and the red LED light comes back on and then it repeats the same process whilst I'm charging the phone)
    I've also bought a new battery and a new charger so I know that aint the problem.

Thanks for the link I'll go on that now and see if it helps.
    However is there any other suggestions manually before I ring up my carrier (orange) or take it to the shops because it might be a faulty phone >?
    02-24-11 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD