Hi, I'm aware many people have had this problem, but I've tried soo many solutions but none are successful. Whenever I plug in my BlackBerry into the wall charger the red led comes on for about a minute, then the light goes off. Then after a screen with a battery with a lighting bolt shows up for about 25 seconds, then changes into a screen with a battery with an X through it. Please, I've tried things like pulling the battery and hitting the phone but no luck please some one help me!
    08-19-11 12:49 PM
    How old is the battery? If the battery is around 2 years old, it might have reached the end of its useful life. You might need a new battery.
    08-19-11 01:17 PM
    The battery is just a few months old, I bought a new battery when the problem started happening.
    08-19-11 01:25 PM
    The battery is just a few months old, I bought a new battery when the problem started happening.
    Was the battery an official BlackBerry battery or a knock-off battery?
    08-19-11 01:28 PM
    Or they sold you an old battery.
    This are symptoms from an old death battery.

Enjoy DelftEo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 01:35 PM
    A knock-off :L. But, I've tried using my friends official BlackBerry battery in my device but still no luck.
    08-19-11 01:36 PM
    A knock-off :L. But, I've tried using my friends official BlackBerry battery in my device but still no luck.
    Them I'm sorry you have a hardware problem.
    For last you can wipe your device after backup all your data.
    Install an new os and wait to restore your data and try again.
    Also try your friends charger.
    If the problem continue you have a hardware problem.

Enjoy DelftEo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by delfteo; 08-19-11 at 03:33 PM.
    08-19-11 03:30 PM
    hey!
    i had the same problem in my bold 9000. the same things hapened to mine .
    so i took it to a blackberry care center where the person told me the os had got corrupted so he installed a new os and my bold was on, only thing that i lost all my data. so go ahead, get a new os for ur bold 9000.
    08-19-11 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD