Hey doesn't the Bold screen look so small... I had the choice of the Blackberry Bold or the Blackberry Curve in Limited Edition Black on UK Orange and I chose the Curve much bigger screen and plenty of everything else...this is the second curve updated the new one with OS 4.5 and Hey what a phone !!!..
    09-04-08 04:28 PM
    The display on the Bold is bigger than the Curve. The Bold has a 480 x 320 pixel color display. The Curve has a 320 x 240 pixel color display
    09-04-08 04:36 PM
    yeah, u're about the first person to say the bold has a small screen. usually most people that glance at a real life bold says how the screen is big and really amazing quality. and then of course the people that know the specs, know that it is indeed bigger
    09-04-08 05:21 PM
    Hey doesn't the Bold screen look so small... I had the choice of the Blackberry Bold or the Blackberry Curve in Limited Edition Black on UK Orange and I chose the Curve much bigger screen and plenty of everything else...this is the second curve updated the new one with OS 4.5 and Hey what a phone !!!..
    LOL, the screen on Bold is Larger with a clearer display. And it looks so much more sleeker, why would you do this if you had the choice you nutty person LOL
    09-04-08 05:28 PM
    Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 07:29 PM
    just wow. I think he checked it out online lol.
    09-04-08 08:05 PM
    Have you actually seen a Bold? It's screen is certainly bigger and clearer then the Curve's screen.
    09-04-08 08:36 PM
    Curve, not even considering the screen does not exceed the Bold with any specifications. You get what you pay for I guess.
    09-04-08 11:31 PM
    It's a great phone, but you have made a mistake on the screen size.
    09-05-08 05:41 AM
    The guy definitely left his specs at home when he checked the Bold and the Curve out....now he's gone AWOL
    09-05-08 06:07 AM
    The guy definitely left his specs at home when he checked the Bold and the Curve out....now he's gone AWOL
    He's trying to get back to the store and exchange it.
    09-05-08 06:27 AM
    Funny, I just have a sort of feeling that the 'Guy' might actually be a 'Gal'!

I just can't see a guy calling himself 'Junee1uk' somehow!
    09-05-08 07:01 AM
    Wrong post, wrong forum
    09-05-08 07:43 AM
    @junee1uk

Not only does the Bold have a bigger and better screen but what was most important for me was that it is the first BB to have 3G/HSDPA which for me is a must have on a data centric device.
    This is why until the Bold was released i couldn't bring myself to buy a BB and now i am so pleased to have a BB.

Marc
    09-05-08 12:41 PM
    Maybe, Just Maybe, it was an optical illusion...

Since the Curve was black, the body of the phone may "seamlessly" blend with the screen of the phone making it appear bigger...

Just giving the poster the benefit of the doubt...

Regardless-

The Bolds screen is Bigger and Better, optical illusions aside.

09-05-08 01:00 PM
    @marc: I'm with you regarding BB and 3G.

I just picked one up myself from cpw and it's happily charging now. I've already returned a dud one so can't wait till I put my SIM in.
    09-05-08 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD