Hi, just a couple of questions I have installed in my Laptop Toshiba Satellite Pro a Bluetooth dongle which I can use to transfer files from and to my M<otorola Bluetooth enabled phones.
    I own a Bold and it also is paired with my Laptop using the Dongle and Bluesoleil software, what I am not able to do is transfer files from and to the Bold, the file transfer service does not appear as active, I really do not understand how the Motorola Razr and Q can interact and al;so can be "explored" using this dongle and Bluesoleil software and the Bold can't. My blue soleil software is the one that came with the dongle Version 2x, now I will try with the latest version 6x but I can not understand why BB is so complicatied when you need to work with files.

Regards,

TEEH
    07-22-09 01:19 PM
    I had the same issues. I could not use bluetooth to transfer my songs from my phone to my computer. It said we were paired, but it just wouldn't send the files. I ended up giving up and just using the USB. I never had a problem going back and forth on any of my other non-BB phones.
    07-22-09 01:25 PM
    I am downloading another version and will try if it works, it is simply ridiculous a expensive phone as the BB is lacks of this features. Will keep looking for a way.
    07-22-09 01:38 PM
    same issue but with a 8900 and a dongle, but i didn't try any third party software, if you can find any fixes for it just let me know, k?
    07-22-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD