I dropped my 9700 like a bad habit for my iPhone, couldn't be happier. For me, RIM did two things good and that was reception and battery. Everything else, the iPhone destroys RIM. Web browsing, apps, UI, ease of use. My iPhone could have better reception, but even my 9700 faltered around the same places my iPhone does. Yea, I gotta charge it more. No biggie.

Sorry but iPhone > Blackberry for me.
    03-27-10 07:35 PM
    I dropped my 9700 like a bad habit for my iPhone, couldn't be happier. For me, RIM did two things good and that was reception and battery. Everything else, the iPhone destroys RIM. Web browsing, apps, UI, ease of use. My iPhone could have better reception, but even my 9700 faltered around the same places my iPhone does. Yea, I gotta charge it more. No biggie.
    Typing on a flat screen is impossible � if you are used to typing fast and with large amounts of text, a BB is tough to beat.
    03-27-10 08:21 PM
    How about typing on an iPad? I'd like to give that a shot... but I'd still take a BlackBerry over an iPhone for a cell phone.
    That looks pretty slick - great laptop replacement for travel.
    03-27-10 10:34 PM
    Some may say that BB is behind the Times but I own a Droid and a Tour. I can barely see the Droid in the Sunlight and the BB works fine. I get better reception and voice quality with the BB, I can answer the phone with the push of a button, no swish swipe to answer it. I am much faster for all functions on the BB. I will take my hard working BB that I can see outside over a phone that I can't.
    03-28-10 09:05 AM
    Typing on a flat screen is impossible � if you are used to typing fast and with large amounts of text, a BB is tough to beat.
    I actually hated my 9700 keyboard, too cramped. I've typed on everything under the sun, the Top three are my iPhone, my 8820, and the 9000. the spell correct on the iPhone put it over on the berries for me.
    03-28-10 01:31 PM
    I actually hated my 9700 keyboard, too cramped. I've typed on everything under the sun, the Top three are my iPhone, my 8820, and the 9000. the spell correct on the iPhone put it over on the berries for me.
    when u mention spell correct, r u talking about predictive text? if so that is included in os 5.0.
    03-28-10 02:04 PM
    9000 is GREAT for typing, probably the best keypad out there.

when u mention spell correct, r u talking about predictive text? if so that is included in os 5.0.
    Awesome! This is a real nice feature.
    03-28-10 02:53 PM
    9000 is GREAT for typing, probably the best keypad out there.

Awesome! This is a real nice feature.
    Yeah, 9000 keypad was a good one and I did not think the phone was too big as some have suggested that the 9630 is too big and prefer the only slightly smaller bezel on the 9700. Heck, I carried a Pearl around for over a year and always thought it was too small for use as an e-mail tool, but it had the predictive SureType feature and I liked it for making phone calls with anyway.
    03-28-10 03:39 PM

No. Actual spell correction, not predictive. On the iPhone its amazing!
    03-28-10 04:17 PM
    03-28-10 06:19 PM
    Hopefully the 9650 will have a slightly faster proccessor.
    It does have a faster processor. Middle of May release.
    03-28-10 06:25 PM
    I have tried the orig android phone (g1), the iphone, every treo...I have to say that the Bold, old and new ( yes, even the smaller 9700 keyboard) are my favorites. Messaging, calendar and contacts cannot be beat. The bold 9000 is my all time favorite at this point...the keyboard on this thing ROCKS!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 06:39 PM
    lol thats great!!!
    03-28-10 06:49 PM
    Ahhh the iPad hatred always makes me smile. No one here like to see Apple succeed and its always a slap in the face when they do. (which under Steve Jobs they always do).
    03-28-10 07:05 PM
    Ahhh the iPad hatred always makes me smile. No one here like to see Apple succeed and its always a slap in the face when they do. (which under Steve Jobs they always do).
    Ipad is a joke of a laptop...
    03-28-10 08:11 PM
    Ipad is a joke of a laptop...
    Hahahahaha I always get a good laugh from you hatred of all things apple.
    03-28-10 08:17 PM
    Hahahahaha I always get a good laugh from you hatred of all things apple.
    its not that I hate Apple. The Ipad is a joke. I have an apple computer, best computer I ever had so far, but I would never buy that Ipad. Thats just like having 4 Iphones put together and throwing that out there. To me, thats the first Apple fail I have seen come into the market. It will probably sell good the first year since its somethign new and people want to try it out, but after a year, you wont even know what an Ipad is anymore becuase no one will be buying it
    03-28-10 08:26 PM
    its not that I hate Apple. The Ipad is a joke. I have an apple computer, best computer I ever had so far, but I would never buy that Ipad. Thats just like having 4 Iphones put together and throwing that out there. To me, thats the first Apple fail I have seen come into the market. It will probably sell good the first year since its somethign new and people want to try it out, but after a year, you wont even know what an Ipad is anymore becuase no one will be buying it
    Yea heard that before (iPhone anyone?)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 08:31 PM
    The iPhone is a piece of ****, and so is your face.

It is only his opinion, but I think it's hilarious.
    03-28-10 09:01 PM
    That was funny as h3||
    03-28-10 09:05 PM
    The iPhone is a piece of ****, and so is your face. (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone)
    Good God! Where did you find this lad? If you can get past his nastiness, its actually a nice review of the phones. Lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-10 09:11 PM
    i don't care much for the iPad...i just hate the people who think its the first Tablet PC made...they've been out for YEARS.

Yay trendy things that everyone wants because brainwashed 12 year olds see their favorite celebrity with it.
    03-28-10 09:33 PM
    The iPhone is the same as my iPod touch, except it has a crappy cellphone attached to it!!!
    03-28-10 09:54 PM
    The iPhone is the same as my iPod touch, except it has a crappy network attached to it!!!
    fixed it for you =P
    03-29-10 02:37 AM
    The iPhone is a piece of ****, and so is your face.

Now, that was funny.
    03-29-10 08:41 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD