Good Day All,
    I have a blackberry 9930. I updated it and placed it to charge over night and when i woke up the phone was not booting up.
    Problems that I encountered Trying to fix it:
    1. The screen remains black all the time
    2. The Led Flashes Red (10111) endless
    3. It refuses to connect to pc I used app loader, bbsak, bbmck etc. ( i sat for hours pluging in the usb inn out of the pc but not thing happens, no connect what so ever)
    4. Battery does not charge. I used another battery but still the same problems
    5. I removed the battery and connected it to the pc and still not thing happens no connection only black screen and led flashing
    I tried all the DIY step by steps on nuked bb and bricked bb but not things seems to work. I live in trinidad so all i can do is try and fix it
    I know you guys are good at what you do and I hope you can help me fix this problem..The phone never fell or got wet btw. I spent days reading the crackberry threads and I tried every thing. please some one help me. Thanks in advance
    02-26-13 01:48 PM
    02-26-13 02:30 PM
    Thanks for the reply but I tried that. Every time i connect the phone to the pc and try to catch it with app loader it never connects so i just end up trying for hours.
    02-26-13 03:08 PM
    I feel your frustration, but it would seem you have already tried all avenues. I think it just maybe time to cut your losses. I can imagine how you feel though.
    02-26-13 04:42 PM
    Yep... Thanks I tink I have no choice now
    02-27-13 11:53 PM
    I've been in this situation and and after nothing worked I have gotten success by using bbSAK and apploader. Just try and try and try. At different times different ways try everything. Like I said there have been times were nothing worked and then wammo success.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    02-27-13 11:57 PM
    Good Day All,
    I have a blackberry 9930. I updated it and placed it to charge over night and when i woke up the phone was not booting up.
    Problems that I encountered Trying to fix it:
    1. The screen remains black all the time
    2. The Led Flashes Red (10111) endless
    3. It refuses to connect to pc I used app loader, bbsak, bbmck etc. ( i sat for hours pluging in the usb inn out of the pc but not thing happens, no connect what so ever)
    4. Battery does not charge. I used another battery but still the same problems
    5. I removed the battery and connected it to the pc and still not thing happens no connection only black screen and led flashing
    I tried all the DIY step by steps on nuked bb and bricked bb but not things seems to work. I live in trinidad so all i can do is try and fix it
    I know you guys are good at what you do and I hope you can help me fix this problem..The phone never fell or got wet btw. I spent days reading the crackberry threads and I tried every thing. please some one help me. Thanks in advance
    i too encountered this issue not once but twice and tried everthing under the sun but it did not work. I then took it to the BB service center and got a brand new device both the times. My advice is to take it to a BB service center and who knows you might be lucky too !

Hope it works out for you !
    02-28-13 07:47 AM
    ok thanks guys but still no success yet
    03-11-13 04:24 PM
    But did the phone booted up in the beginning when your update finished? if not than I can't help you, if so maby this could help you.

I had this problem in the beginning with my bold 9900. I did this:
    - pull out batterry and wait for 20 sec
    - Hold down power key for 10sec (battery is not insert)
    - after the 10 seconds insert the battery, but don' t release the power button yet.
    - when battery is insert. Press power and call key a few times. (Switch between de power and call key, rapid)

It should power up, if not you tried this trick.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-11-13 07:01 PM
    there is no hope for this phone again i guess i tried every thing already.... Any one got any new ideas?
    03-27-13 10:44 AM
    Under warranty?
    03-27-13 01:52 PM
    Hello guyz...
    I was having some problems with my blackberry and wanted to change the OS of... Got it bricked... It was showing error 507 before so I wiped it fully with an mfi file which is a multi-loader file. Then it showed Application not linked (Factory OS)...
    I tried for hours and the phone was not booting up in RAM mode after I clicked next in connection menu of loader.... Tried BBSAK and it was also not detecting the phone... even Desktop Manager was unable to repair it by updating it.... It was getting stuck and as soon as i cancel the loader or DM it was immediately booting up but was stopping at "Application not linked (Factory OS)".... Nothing was working and I was hopeless.... so I thought there wont be a problem in my bold 9780 but would be in the PC/Laptop as I tried to reload the BB OS many times.... So simply I formatted my laptop and finally the loader was able to recover the Blackberry OS.... so whoever is having such problems simply format the laptop or PC and reinstall Desktop manager and the device firmware... and then after deleting vendor.xml... continue to load the OS in the loader....
    04-05-13 05:35 AM
    Kamil may be on to something in a round-about way. Let me first ask you a couple of proceedure questions that you probably already know and most likely did, but just in case:
    1) Did you delete ALL the vendor.xml files on your PC? If not, you need to download the dos program called "vendelete" and run it. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-files-709738/

2) Did you UNINSTALL (not delete) all of the OS's you have on your PC? You should only have the most current OS you are using on it. You need to go on your PC, to the memu Start button and open it, then click on Control Panel>Programs and features (where you uninstall programs) and click on any and all OS's that are on there (NOT DESKTOP SOFTWARE-only OS's) except for the current one you are trying to load.
    3) Wipe phone with BBSAK and then close BBASK.
    4) Download BBHTools to PC from the web (free), open the program, plug phone in and it should now see the OS that is installed. You can then click on the Apploader button on the BBHTools page (short cut to Loader.exe) or go the actual loader.exe file and try to download it. If it does not show up in the top line on BBHTool, minimize the program and run vendelete again. I've had Vendelet pick up additonal Vendor.xml files hidden even in the recycle bin. Give it one more shot and if still no go--unfortunately that is it and it is toast! But at least try this first. Trust me that Uninstalling the OS from the Programs file is important. Good luck--again! Post if it works for you please.
    05-10-13 05:46 PM