Hi peepz,

I have an problem with my blackberry 9900
    my cellphone wont start up or do anything
    when i put in on the charger there only come 3 red light flashing
    it wont connect to the computer to reset the portable
    plz i need help!!!

01-27-13 02:30 PM
    take the battery out take the sim out and memeory card leave for 4 mins then connect it to your charger at the wall! and when you see the red light on the phone put the battery back in let me know what happens
    01-27-13 02:38 PM
    take the battery out take the sim out and memeory card leave for 4 mins then connect it to your charger at the wall! and when you see the red light on the phone put the battery back in let me know what happens
    im trying this right now
    01-27-13 02:52 PM
    Unfortunately, your phone seem to be dead. The only thing you can do is going for warranty (if possible) or prepare for a new phone.
    01-27-13 11:25 PM
    it is what we call bricked. happened to a fair amount of people on early builds of the os7 software but it was later fixed and now i have not seen a case of it since the 7.1 software has rolled out to most carriers.

there are a couple "fixes" you can try that involve jlcmdr and bbsak. search around on this site for things like "how to fix a bricked berry" you'll be surprised at the results.
    01-28-13 03:09 PM
    Yep me too, phones been great for about a year and a half and now it did the same thing to me. Can't connect or do anything with BBSAK or jlcmdr or apploader. She's fried toasted and ready for an Blackberry eating monster by the name of ANDROID (just kidding I think I'll wait for the Q10)

EDIT and by the way I had 7.1 on it too.
    02-12-13 11:27 AM
    My 9900 is currently bricked too. Double Flash pause then double Flash. 11011 error 27 from what I can find about it. I had 7.1 on my phone as well and i had it for about a year and a half too. Really sucks. My 9900 was a great phone and just felt solid. now it just sits there and blinks at me. I'm anxiously waiting on the Z10 next month.
    02-12-13 01:39 PM
    My 9900 is currently bricked too. Double Flash pause then double Flash. 11011 error 27 from what I can find about it. I had 7.1 on my phone as well and i had it for about a year and a half too. Really sucks. My 9900 was a great phone and just felt solid. now it just sits there and blinks at me. I'm anxiously waiting on the Z10 next month.
    Hmmm a year and a half too, perhaps they've got a time bomb ticking in some of these phones. I am really annoyed that I"m stuck with my trusty 9700 until the Q10 comes out.
    02-15-13 04:19 PM
    Incredible - one and a half years into my 2-year contract, same thing happens to me. The phone now blinks once, then short pause, and three more red light blinks, and the sequence repeats. Tried every solution on this forum. BBSAK does not see the phone, DM does not see the phone, because when it connects it does not send a signal to the computer. So the solution must be IN the phone. And since no key combination works, the unfortunate conclusion is that it's dead.
    Of course AT&T did me a solid favor. When changing my plan they took off the extended protection plan, so no warranty, no extended protection, and still 6 months left on the 2-year contract. Is there really some kind of a self-destruct thing going on here?
    04-12-13 12:41 PM