Hello,
    Can somebody please help me asap!
    I have my blackberry 9900 with the software 7.1 bundle 1149. I've got my blackberry for almost a year now.
    My software is up to date but these past two weeks I've been having huge problems. My blackberry had fallen out over night.When I woke up my blackberry was not responding to anything , the screen was black. Whenever my phone has less than 50 procent battery, it suddenly falls out. Than later I read that it's best to reset your blackberry. I did that. But my blackberry still falls out. I've read that the 'battery saving mode' in some blackberries are the issue that some of the blackberries are falling out. So, when I wanted to set my battery saving mode OFF, I saw that it was gone.The device analysator was also gone.I've downloaded the device analysator and it still doesn't work. I have the blackberry desktop software and it doesn't help.Can somebody please please help me ?

Thank you!
    09-06-13 07:37 AM
    09-06-13 09:19 AM
    Hello,
    Can somebody please help me asap!
    I have my blackberry 9900 with the software 7.1 bundle 1149. I've got my blackberry for almost a year now.
    My software is up to date but these past two weeks I've been having huge problems. My blackberry had fallen out over night.When I woke up my blackberry was not responding to anything , the screen was black. Whenever my phone has less than 50 procent battery, it suddenly falls out. Than later I read that it's best to reset your blackberry. I did that. But my blackberry still falls out. I've read that the 'battery saving mode' in some blackberries are the issue that some of the blackberries are falling out. So, when I wanted to set my battery saving mode OFF, I saw that it was gone.The device analysator was also gone.I've downloaded the device analysator and it still doesn't work. I have the blackberry desktop software and it doesn't help.Can somebody please please help me ?

Thank you!
    I would advise doing a wipe and fresh OS install.

BlackBerry 302: A complete wipe and clean install of your BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com
    sarah hosten likes this.
    09-06-13 09:42 AM
    Thank you so much for responding , I will do it now! Thank you so much
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-07-13 01:26 PM
    I have a question, I have the error 507 on my screen ,but when I want to install the OS 7.1. it doesn't go because When you normally can add the certain languages that you desire, I don't have that, I can not add languages.It simply says that the device has no software on it.Can you help?
    09-10-13 03:49 PM
    I have a question, I have the error 507 on my screen ,but when I want to install the OS 7.1. it doesn't go because When you normally can add the certain languages that you desire, I don't have that, I can not add languages.It simply says that the device has no software on it.Can you help?
    Sounds like you still have a vendor.xml file somewhere on your computer.

Do a search of your hard drive making sure that you tick the box authorising search for hidden files.

Delete any files found and you should be good to go.
    09-11-13 03:24 AM
    hello.i have a question.After all this, my blackberry still says: reload software, error 507.Can you help?Nothing works... i have an error of my VBScript-runtime and I can't find my vendor.xml file, even though I've marked on windows: show hidden files.What can I do?please help!Thank you so much
    09-16-13 02:48 PM