11-24-20 05:16 AM
127 ... 456
tools
    Basically "too big, too small" ... "too firm, too soft" ... Lack of shortcuts, etc, etc,... Can be boiled down into disappointment that NO PKB device design since 9900 has proven a worthy successor to 9900... Imo.
    Doesn't need to be perfect. We can argue about which PKB was best, but there has been nothing coming close to Q10 or Passport either. Nobody is even trying.

Frankly I would accept a keyboard on the level of the old Sony Ericsson Xperia X1.
    It's not like people don't know how to make a decent key, many of the old feature phones with dialpad had quite good key feel. Now just add and rearrange into a keyboard...
    11-23-20 10:00 PM
    Doesn't need to be perfect. We can argue about which PKB was best, but there has been nothing coming close to Q10 or Passport either. Nobody is even trying.

Frankly I would accept a keyboard on the level of the old Sony Ericsson Xperia X1.
    It's not like people don't know how to make a decent key, many of the old feature phones with dialpad had quite good key feel. Now just add and rearrange into a keyboard...
    That’s because after the 9900, there hasn’t been a commercially successful PKB device of any significance if that. Even the KEYone, the closest to modern success fell short.

Even the 9900, as successful as it was, achieved that status because of the BBOS SAF revenues, not the PKB itself.
    11-24-20 05:16 AM
127 ... 456