Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that the blackberry 9900 is available at rogers stores in Vancouver most stores only have 5 or so in stock but they are there! I just picked mine up from Rogers Plus in Richmond but also called around and a number of stores had some. They are available for buyout at $549.99 plus tax but they cannot activate on contracts until Friday as the rogers representative said their systems are being updated with the contract into and wont be up until Friday. I know generally on the forums we take info form a carrier rep with a grain of salt but this guy seemed to know what was going on! Happy Shopping!
    08-09-11 03:42 PM
    Pacific Center Rogers plus says they have it but it isn't in the system so they can't sell it. Any locations DT selling it? Rogers plus Davie was clueless...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 03:55 PM
    Some rogers locations have the information wrong the BLACKBERRY TORCH 2 cannot be sold until friday but they are able to sell the BLACKBERRY 9900 now. I know the Rogers Plus on #2rd and Blundell have 2 left when i got mine if you want to try giving them a shout.
    08-09-11 03:57 PM
    Another lucky individual.... somebody paid almost $650 bucks for the phone after taxes. That has to hurt the pocket unless your single... no children... lucky...
    08-09-11 04:08 PM
    I got my 9900 from a Rogers store in New Westminster near the skytrain station.

08-09-11 04:10 PM
    im not racist.. but i really hate Canadians (in the nicest way possible) at this moment in time... i want the UK to have itttttt!
    08-09-11 04:11 PM
    im not racist.. but i really hate Canadians (in the nicest way possible) at this moment in time... i want the UK to have itttttt!
    i agree/ i want US carriers
    08-09-11 04:12 PM
    AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER MAKING AN UNBOXING AND REVIEW FOR YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS AT CRACKBERRY?!

kidding that would be the last thing on my mind if I was one of the first people to get my hands on one.Have fun with it
    08-09-11 04:18 PM
    Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that the blackberry 9900 is available at rogers stores in Vancouver most stores only have 5 or so in stock but they are there! I just picked mine up from Rogers Plus in Richmond but also called around and a number of stores had some. They are available for buyout at $549.99 plus tax but they cannot activate on contracts until Friday as the rogers representative said their systems are being updated with the contract into and wont be up until Friday. I know generally on the forums we take info form a carrier rep with a grain of salt but this guy seemed to know what was going on! Happy Shopping!
    Can I call and buy one off contract and unlock it to tmobile 4g?

08-09-11 04:37 PM
    Already one 9900 for sale on craigslist. They want $735!
    08-09-11 04:48 PM
    Already one 9900 for sale on craigslist. They want $735!
    Probably will get it too!
    08-09-11 04:50 PM
    I got the last ones from Rogers Plus at Blundell Shopping Center. And yes, I did get $735 for it...lol sorry guys. Going to subsidize the cost of my own new 9900.
    08-09-11 06:40 PM
    Uh Canada is a Nation not a race. But okay.
    08-09-11 09:37 PM
    Errrr... Just wanted to let you Vancouver folks know the stanley cup is available in Boston :/ (couldn't resist + I'm jelly)

08-09-11 09:43 PM
    Can I call and buy one off contract and unlock it to tmobile 4g?

Wont get the 4g on there, Rogers I think runs on ATT bands.
    08-09-11 09:49 PM
    Errrr... Just wanted to let you Vancouver folks know the stanley cup is available in Boston :/ (couldn't resist + I'm jelly)

Another Bostonian here in the hizzouse!!
    ericlc2 likes this.
    08-09-11 10:02 PM

LOL!
    (Original 6 fan)
    ericlc2 likes this.
    08-09-11 11:35 PM
    Got mine in Vancouver .... =) Called every store all had different release dates, one just let me buy it =)
    08-09-11 11:51 PM
    picked mine up from the rogers plus store off no2 road in richmond today
    08-10-11 02:22 AM

Not cool. NOT COOL.
    ericlc2 likes this.
    08-10-11 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD