Hey

i really would appreicate some help with my blackberry as ive spent alot of sleepless nights trying to fix it

so i wiped my device because of a problem and usually when i do this it will let me load the os and restart from scratch

however when i recently did it my blackberry wouldnt detect on the blackberry desktop software but it will on bbsak

i have searched for all solutions to this ive reinstalled blackberry desktop software so many times, wiped my phone again, tried to use the loader in program files but it wont detect my phone, installed the os and it still wont detect my phone

im at the end of my tether with this but what confuses me is it will detect my blackberry in bbsak but wont in anything else

i know its very confusing and alot to take in but you will now understand my frustration

thank you

karis redding
    11-05-13 12:45 PM
    11-05-13 01:15 PM
    Thank you for replying back

i tried downloading the desktop software using the depositfile link you showed and it always says it needs an upgrade and i cant use it until i upgrade, when i do im back to square 1 again, i also tried apploader before i upgraded and it detected it but when i clicked next it had no applications at all for me to click on
    11-05-13 02:58 PM
    Maybe your device is bricked or nuked. Try install the device without battery for os software detection but should immediately plug back the battery once the os installation screen started.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    11-06-13 06:55 AM
    Have you deleted the vendor.xml files when using loader? Both of them?
    11-06-13 03:11 PM