hi to all i have a blackberry 9700 had it for a while now. no longer under warranty and on t-mobile uk.
    the thing is the last few days it has been acting weird , very slow to load up. gets stuck on the start up screen and security screen , and now i cant use my mobile network either i can connect it will let me use it then it will drop off then im unable to connect for hours . it is using os6 , which i updated about 3 months ago. been alright up until now.
    its not a network problem so what is , thanks
    08-23-12 04:16 AM
    Shaz hi and welcome to Crackberry!

If odd things happen to my 9700 the first thing i usually do is a battery pull.

Leave the battery out for at least a couple of minutes and then put it back in.

Have you tried that already for the probs you're currently experiencing?
    08-23-12 07:54 AM
    i have tried many battery pulls and still nothing, i have now wiped the device and re-install os - 5 and still nothing. this is very strange. for it just to stop just like that . everything else works just constant searching for network and unable to connect to mobile internet, bbm etc works. i have tried my sim card in another blackberry and it works there. changed the casing on the 9700 just to see if it was the antenna , still no joy. im at a loss at what to try now.
    08-23-12 05:48 PM
    have you re-sent your Service Books?

Set- up

Email Accounts

Internet Email Account

When your email accounts are showing on the screen:

Menu

Service Books - press

Let me know how you go.
    08-23-12 06:37 PM
    Have you tried to contact your carrier?
    09-04-12 05:37 AM
    Try erasing your content cache, sometimes your content store gets over-loaded from all kinds of different actions. Super easy, under security, advanced, key store, options, delete content store. battery pull, reboot and you should be rockin...
    09-04-12 11:55 PM
    i wiped the phone with bbsak then re installed os6 with bb desktop. the phone is working better than it was before but now. the mobile network will connect and stay on . but it goes off when i leave the house. really am sick of this bold , never had any problems like this with the curves .
    09-14-12 03:39 AM
    hi just wandering if you have sorted this issue out yet as l am having the same problems with mine. xxx
    09-28-12 06:38 PM
    hello frriend
    10-11-13 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD