07-07-10 10:51 PM
102 ... 345
tools
    I haven't really try the new smartphones like iphones or droids, but what i like about BB is:

- Emails, i work with then a lot, and is a major for me to have real time eamils.

- BBM: more than a half of the people i talk have BB's, so BBM chat is a plus to contact then and know what we'll do on friday night

- Integration: (don't know if iphones and droids can do this) but i love the fact that the most used apps, and sites, like FB, twitter, sms, mms, and the other things you put on the phone seens like they belong to the phone.

The fact that you can link FB profile, MSN profile to contacts is a big thing for me, causa that keep my contact update without even ask.
    06-23-10 12:24 PM
    Well, I've had a few different BB models. The Bold 9700 is definitely the best! I bought my Bold in November, and I absolutely love it!

It's like a mini computer. I like the full keyboard. It has amazing battery life! I'm always using the calendar and memo pad to help me remember everything.
    I love that I can use my Bose headphones with it. I also love that Blackberrys have a flash with the camera and a copy/paste feature. Other phones that I've had didn't have those features. AND I especially love the track pad! It's soooo much better than a track ball... I could go on and on all day about my 9700! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 10:51 PM
102 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD