hey everyone! bbleaks has announced that the BLACKBERRY BOLD 9650 WILL BE COMING TO VERIZON WIRELESS THIS JUNE! also a touch device to be released in DECEMBER.

thoughts?
    05-14-10 11:35 PM
    hmmm....I don't trust a word that guy says. Was he the same guy that made everyone stay up for 2 fake pictures of OS6? Anyway June doesn't make any sense, I don't think Verizon would let Sprint release this phone before them. If this turns out to be wrong I think no one should ever listen to BBLeaks again lol...
    05-14-10 11:43 PM
    hmmm....I don't trust a word that guy says. Was he the same guy that made everyone stay up for 2 fake pictures of OS6? Anyway June doesn't make any sense, I don't think Verizon would let Sprint release this phone before them. If this turns out to be wrong I think no one should ever listen to BBLeaks again lol...
    Yeah, I'm not sure how credible he is. I think it'll be out the same day as Sprint, but I could be wrong. Who knows.
    05-14-10 11:46 PM
    Of course there's gonna be a touch device the end of this year, the next Storm.
    05-15-10 12:50 AM
    My GOD....what is wrong with Verizon?

Oh...good looking out for the peeps that said that VZ would never let Sprint release a new CDMA phone before VZ....morons.
    05-15-10 05:31 AM
    I highly doubt bb leaks are right about this one again. ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 05-15-10 at 05:50 AM.
    05-15-10 05:41 AM
    My GOD....what is wrong with Verizon?

Oh...good looking out for the peeps that said that VZ would never let Sprint release a new CDMA phone before VZ....morons.
    This isn't an earth shattering phone in VZW's eyes, so I'm sure there is little to no competition on who releases it first.

As I said in an earlier post, I clearly remember the 8830 being released on Memorial Day, that's something to keep your eyes open for.
    05-15-10 06:22 AM
    SO you're saying by "June" they could mean June 1st? ( or like May 31st?)
    05-15-10 07:39 AM
    here we go again..

yet another Verizon bold release date thread quoting rumor as fact.... why do folks start these threads with sensationalist thread topic statements??..

is it just me that thinks bbleaks or other blog websites are not the source of FACTS.. nor is some IT dude pasting something on bank of america systems.... nor is my brothers wifes uncle's boss for that matter.....
    05-15-10 07:51 AM
    here we go again..

yet another Verizon bold release date thread quoting rumor as fact.... why do folks start these threads with sensationalist thread topic statements??..

is it just me that thinks bbleaks or other blog websites are not the source of FACTS.. nor is some IT dude pasting something on bank of america systems.... nor is my brothers wifes uncle's boss for that matter.....

didnt say it was acutally fact, just said that is what BBleaks said. chill man. just passing on some information.
    05-15-10 12:37 PM
    didnt say it was acutally fact, just said that is what BBleaks said. chill man. just passing on some information.
    No, but you stated it as a fact in the thread topic! Next time you pass on information, let it come from Verizon, until then, you just chill man!
    05-15-10 01:23 PM
    No, but you stated it as a fact in the thread topic! Next time you pass on information, let it come from Verizon, until then, you just chill man!
    youre right, should have put a question mark, got a little excited. my bad.
    05-15-10 01:35 PM
    youre right, should have put a question mark, got a little excited. my bad.
    its cool! Just kinda tired of all the rumors and no actual word from verizon, until then, they all are just rumors.
    05-15-10 01:44 PM
    It will be out for Sprint tomorrow via telesales. And mods can someone change the ! in the title of this thread to a ?

Thanks!
    05-15-10 01:49 PM
    i wish vzw would just come out with it already.
    05-15-10 02:16 PM
    He is correct. It will be out in early June due to issues with Verizon. Just to clarify this is a Verizon issue not a RIM issue. Better to put it out right rather than fast I guess.
    05-15-10 02:27 PM
    He is correct. It will be out in early June due to issues with Verizon. Just to clarify this is a Verizon issue not a RIM issue. Better to put it out right rather than fast I guess.
    Not what I was told. I just went into a Verizon store - not cooperate. He asked if he could help. I said I was looking at BlackBerries. He asked if it was a particular one. I said ya one you don't have. I started looking at the tour. He immediately came over and said you don't want that one. I got an email today that told me to pull the tours on Tuesday/Wednesday to make room for the new BB. He didn't have any info on the new BB yet though. I said that Sprint was getting the 9650 on the 23rd. He then said that USUALLY when a phone is being relaced like this, the replacement is out 1 or 2 days after the pull. He said to check back Wednesday or Thursday.

05-15-10 02:33 PM
    Of course! You know! We all should of asked you a long time ago!

haha...I hate when people act like they know what they are talking about.....
    05-15-10 03:03 PM
    It would be funny if US Cell gets the phone before big red, I will LOL if it happens.
    05-15-10 03:35 PM
    dont hold your breath! i quit looking, and checking, and pissin and moaning. big red likes to make us wait for a good device!
    05-15-10 03:45 PM
    Not what I was told. I just went into a Verizon store - not cooperate. He asked if he could help. I said I was looking at BlackBerries. He asked if it was a particular one. I said ya one you don't have. I started looking at the tour. He immediately came over and said you don't want that one. I got an email today that told me to pull the tours on Tuesday/Wednesday to make room for the new BB. He didn't have any info on the new BB yet though. I said that Sprint was getting the 9650 on the 23rd. He then said that USUALLY when a phone is being relaced like this, the replacement is out 1 or 2 days after the pull. He said to check back Wednesday or Thursday.

Thats good news, finally , plus with the incredible shortage they are having now, and shifting to sell them online only, my guess is they will need to keep other phones in stores
    05-15-10 03:50 PM
    Of course! You know! We all should of asked you a long time ago!

haha...I hate when people act like they know what they are talking about.....
    Notice that this phone is still not out. Someone is going to owe me an apology.
    05-21-10 01:46 PM
    It will be out for Sprint tomorrow via telesales. And mods can someone change the ! in the title of this thread to a ?

Thanks!
    hey, i tried. crackberry will let u edit stuff in the thread but not the title :[ sorry
    05-21-10 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD