hey,
    i have a blackberry 9000 and the phone won't turn on, there's no red light either. i have tried replacing the battery and charging it for hours through wall and usb, but still no solution. i also tried a new charger but nothing will work. it was working perfectly fine last night, but when i woke up this morning the phone was dead. if it helps to know i recently updated to the new firmware.... please helpp!!!!
    09-15-10 02:49 PM
    Leave the battery out for a FULL 24 hours
    When you reinstall the battery the phone will re-set correctly.
    09-15-10 07:29 PM
    I actually have about the same problem. But different reason. Two days ago, I was using my phone and it was loading. It was taking longer than expected so I just took the battery off thinking my phone will just turn back on. So I took it off and put the battery back on. The thing was the red light didn't even turn on so I knew something was wrong. So since then I've been putting it on the charger with and without the battery. Im pissed cause I love this phone. You think waiting 24 hours is the only solution or is there another way to turn it on?
    09-16-10 04:46 AM
    As mentioned before, leave the battery out for atleast 8hours, you may not need 24h.
    09-17-10 02:25 PM
    have anyone tried it? cause i have the same problem, phone wont turn on as well the red light. I tried switching with my friends battery but didnt work too.
    09-18-10 10:20 AM
    Mine is doing this as well after the battery died and now I can't get it to turn on anymore. No red light when I plug it in. I took out the battery and left it out of the bold over night and nothing happened when I plugged it back in.
    Any ideas?
    09-19-10 09:13 AM
    hey,
    i have a blackberry 9000 and the phone won't turn on, there's no red light either. i have tried replacing the battery and charging it for hours through wall and usb, but still no solution. i also tried a new charger but nothing will work. it was working perfectly fine last night, but when i woke up this morning the phone was dead. if it helps to know i recently updated to the new firmware.... please helpp!!!!

""Just a 5 minutes ago I turned of my bold 9000,and I did a battery pulled,when I'm going to turn my bold on,its on but its suddenly dead I mean black screen and the LED light is RED,then it is keep on doing like that!!I think the problem is not in the battery,bcause I just charged it till full,then when I turned my bold off n did a bettery pulled,it won't ON,its keep on loading and dead(black screen) like this again and again!!
    Any advices?or something?please help me!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 03:54 PM
    Leave the battery out for a FULL 24 hours
    When you reinstall the battery the phone will re-set correctly.

I have the same problem with them,but a little bit different because my LED still ON and its RED,the screen is ON also but when it comes the loading,its DEAD,and keep on doing like that,again again and again,the LED ON and loading and then DEAD,and like that,again n again!
    Any suggestion!can anyone help me pleaseee!!!!
    I'm still 17 and so far away from my parents,we were communicate by bbm,but now,I have no bbm!
    Please help me!!!
    09-23-10 09:18 PM
    Imy LED still ON and its RED,the screen is ON also but when it comes the loading,its DEAD,and keep on doing like that,again again and again,the LED ON and loading and then DEAD
    Follow these instructions:

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    09-23-10 09:24 PM
    Well, I brought mine to a repair center, board is fried. $200 to repair. Don't know how it happened, there is no water damage or anything else. I just upgraded to the 9700 from Rogers.
    Not happy, phone is just over the warranty limit.

Mine is doing this as well after the battery died and now I can't get it to turn on anymore. No red light when I plug it in. I took out the battery and left it out of the bold over night and nothing happened when I plugged it back in.
    Any ideas?
    09-25-10 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD