i am seriously considering changing from a cell phone and dell axium to a smart phone, verizon tells me i should go with the xv 6800 or 6900 since i am use to using a windows os; however, i am intrigued with the blackberry and i am seriously considering going with the 9000 model. the verizon tech person told me it would easier to go with the windows os because i am not with a company and cannot use the enterprise server. surely, you have people using the blackberry without a company's server. HELP.

pastorreg
    05-28-08 12:21 PM
    You don't have to be w a company to get a BB. The 6800 sucks & no one is probably buying them.

I used to have the 6700 and I hated it. The windows os sucks. The slider sucks, there's always a lag when the screen changes from portrait to landscape mode. The camera SUCKS!! Overall, it's horrible.

Short answer, go with the BB! The OS is way better & not that tough to get used to. I love my BB & will never go w another brand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 07:58 PM
    Definitely not a 6800. I'm not biased towards BB, but I definitely wouldn't suggest a 6800.

Curve, unless you want a world phone, you can then go with the 8830. Verizon doesn't have the 8820.

05-28-08 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD