Regards,

I am writing from Europe.

Here, 2 carriers in my country offer BlackBerry devices and services. I have chosen to buy SIM-free device and use 3rd carrier that does not offer BB service.

Will I be able to setup email receiving and other services with this carrier?

Thanks in advance.
    06-02-09 04:47 PM
    No you will not receive native email on the device. You need SOME sort of data plan even for the google app/carrier browser
    06-02-09 05:01 PM
    I cannot setup normal GPRS/3G access and read mails?
    06-03-09 08:03 AM
    seriously, people get all pissy when others say "use the search" but honestly does anyone bother using it anymore? threads like this are everywhere.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=16621250
    06-03-09 08:06 AM
    You are right. I had to search the forums firstly.

Normally I don't do that, I was in a rush, and that's not an excuse.

Regards.
    06-03-09 09:49 AM
    seriously, people get all pissy when others say "use the search" but honestly does anyone bother using it anymore? threads like this are everywhere.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=16621250
    Just remember........

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring.
    06-03-09 10:03 AM
    I'm in Kuwait and I was facing the same problem. and here is what i'm doing now to solve this.
    type the following in your search and you will find how you can setup the browser.
    free wap service configuration for kuwait wataniya

1-instead of wataniya text you carrier name.
    2- OR you can easily find APN for your carrier if you search the accesspoint for any nokia smartphone.
    hopefully this will work with you
    06-11-09 01:58 PM
    the answer is that they dont give a ****
    they just want there problem sorted and asap so to search the forum means when they find the relevent topic they must then search with in that topic to find the answer to their question. this they cannot do because they are too fat, lazy and ugly, also the were bought up wrong and their parents are idiots for allowing their lazyness.

so this is why they dont use the search button. if these guys all died i dont think it would affect my day what so ever, like tomorrow if i open the news paper and read that all crackberry members who do not search before posting die in snipper pick off, hahaha oya and their parents

no need to complain about this post also, i mean whats the point

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

You are totally right, I agree with you.
    I had my BB bold a month back and I reading all the time to know haow to work with my loved BB professionally.
    Now I knew how to setup WAP service without DATA PLAN, Install OTA apps from PC.
    06-13-09 08:41 AM
    the answer is that they dont give a ****
    they just want there problem sorted and asap so to search the forum means when they find the relevent topic they must then search with in that topic to find the answer to their question. this they cannot do because they are too fat, lazy and ugly, also the were bought up wrong and their parents are idiots for allowing their lazyness.

so this is why they dont use the search button. if these guys all died i dont think it would affect my day what so ever, like tomorrow if i open the news paper and read that all crackberry members who do not search before posting die in snipper pick off, hahaha oya and their parents

Having a rough day?

06-13-09 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD