For some reason my icons were switched from color icon to black and white icons. What did I do wrong? I am still using the original OS that came with my AT&T bold. The only thing that I did was change the background or the wallpaper on y hope page but even when I go back to the original wallpaper I the icons are still black and white.

Any idea how to fix this problem?
    01-19-09 11:28 AM
    no you changed the theme. if you go back to options/theme you can change it back
    01-19-09 11:31 AM
    Yeah your using precision silver, go to Options->Theme then click precision zen
    01-19-09 11:49 AM
    Yeah your using precision silver, go to Options->Theme then click precision zen
    The Precision Theme only has the white (without) color icons. Mine is the same way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 12:47 PM
    You got the problem solved ... Welcome to CB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 04:49 PM
    Hi can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I downloaded the Boldberry Red-A Bold Inspired Theme on my Blackberry, I can't seem to set it for a theme on my Blackberry. How do I install it, it won't do nothing?
    03-21-09 10:14 PM
    I downloaded the Boldberry Red Theme. Set it for a theme and its not doing anything, how do I get it up and running?
    03-21-09 10:19 PM
    I downloaded the Boldberry Red Theme. Set it for a theme and its not doing anything, how do I get it up and running?
    was the theme made for your device or the Bold?
    the theme has to be made specifically for your device or it will not work
    actually in some cases it has to be made for the specific device and the specific OS
    03-21-09 10:22 PM
    I have a BB 350i Curve, this is the page I got it from >> Boldberry Red - A Bold Inspired Theme - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store. My phone should be compatible.
    03-21-09 11:35 PM
    I have a BB 350i Curve, this is the page I got it from >> Boldberry Red - A Bold Inspired Theme - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store. My phone should be compatible.
    03-26-09 07:29 PM
    Hey all
    i really need ur help
    i have '' CURVE 8900 SmartPhone ''
    and its all black and white
    i dunno what did i do ><
    and i tried going to options > theme > Precision Zen
    but it did'nt work ...
    what should i do =S ?
    PLZ I HAVE TO KNOOW
    05-27-09 12:28 PM
    was the theme made for your device or the Bold?
    the theme has to be made specifically for your device or it will not work
    actually in some cases it has to be made for the specific device and the specific OS
    I have just hidden my icons how come when I set it back to show all icons it also went black and white
    08-31-13 02:42 PM
    I have just hidden my icons how come when I set it back to show all icons it also went black and white
    Oh I just solved problem I clicked options did a resetting u know the resetting typed in REd clicked on icons and whalla it is back to colour. Hoorah LOL. WoW woman are clever. Thanx Angie
    08-31-13 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD