I read mixed reviews about the CNN G1 and wanted to know who has this -> OEM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Trackball Track ball/Joystick with metal list (Black color) :: Blackberry :: Trackball / Joystick :: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

For those who do how do you like it? does it feel like oem?

Also, anyone konw what the BEST black ball i can buy? I want something that feels like the OEM one.
    07-07-09 12:38 PM
    Every colored tracball I have used did not work properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 12:42 PM
    The original G1 trackball black is supposedly as smooth or smoother than the original while. Many of the 'colorized' trackballs have suffered from poor quality issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 01:06 PM
    i bought this and its a tiny bit smoother than the original, the white original ball is rougher. Personally i find that the smoother the better
    07-07-09 01:18 PM
    I have the black G1 trackball from cnn.cn and it works perfectly. In fact, I like it much better than the original trackball in my Bold.
    07-07-09 01:54 PM
    i bought this and its a tiny bit smoother than the original, the white original ball is rougher. Personally i find that the smoother the better
    The one in the link or the G1?

Thanks everyone for the replies
    07-07-09 05:24 PM
    PS excuse my ignorace, but does the G1 or the one in the link still allow me to keep the chrome trim around the trackball or will that get replaced? I'd like to keep the chrome piece.
    07-07-09 05:28 PM
    i had a few problems with the actual colored trackballs being too slippery but i haven't had any problems with the G1 trackball. it's slightly better than the original white trackball in my opinion
    07-07-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD