Has anyone had a problem with their bold just hanging and the timer just sits there with no internet arrows moving or anything . It can happen during a text message or on the internet loading a page . I reset often and keep my cache clean . The memory looks good too. Not sure what I can do . Any ideas ? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 07:32 AM
    Has anyone had a problem with their bold just hanging and the timer just sits there with no internet arrows moving or anything . It can happen during a text message or on the internet loading a page . I reset often and keep my cache clean . The memory looks good too. Not sure what I can do . Any ideas ? Thanks

What OS are you on? How many apps are you running? What is your app free memory?
    Need to provide more info for anyone to help.......
    06-05-10 09:27 AM
    1 app running usually but its done it with no extra apps running and I'm running 4.6.0.304 . It has done it with 35 megs free memory and with 20 megs free. After a reset I usually have about 40 megs free. I only have a couple apps on the phone besides what it came with. And I always make sure I close what I'm not using . Hope that helps . Ty

06-05-10 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD