hello all I have a bold 9000 which I unlocked and was using with my tmobile sim but after a couple of months the clock would show up for no reason and this was intermittent. so i tried wiping the hand held but the issue persisted.next i tried to reload the att software but in the middle of the operation there was a failure message so the screen went black and HASNT COME UP SINCE. I have tried to use the command line prompt method i found somewhere here but each time i hit enter at the last command (loader /nojvm) i get the message that it isnt executable. i also tried to go to the loader.exe using the method from the start menu and im able to get to the icon that looks like a phone called loader.exe but when i click on it nothing happens.bbsak doesnt recognize my phone either so does anyone have any suggestions to get my phone working again?also what does it mean when a phone is bricked?is that irredeemable or is it the same as nuked? thanks everyone!
    06-13-10 09:09 PM
    I believe that a phone is bricked when you load an OS which is not its. For example, Loading/Upgrading your Bold 9000 with an OS released for the Curve 8900. To fix a bricked BB > http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    To fix a nuked BB > BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

I would recommend that you uninstall the OS which is currently installed on your PC then delete the AppLoader FOLDER located in C:\ program files \ common files \ research in motion > AppLoader. Restart your PC.

Now, reinstall the OS and if it wasn't released by your current carrier, delete a file called Vendor located in the AppLoader FOLDER.

Download CrackMem and install it on your PC. Then, run it and select the installed OS ( on the left ) from its main window . Take the battery out and connect your BB via USB cable.

On CrackMem window, click on '' wipe device '' and put the battery back in.

hope this solves it
    06-14-10 07:11 AM
    thank you, i will definitely give this a shot and tell u what happens...
    06-14-10 08:31 AM
    You're Welcome ! ^_^ . . Yes, give it a try and keep us posted of the results
    06-14-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD