hi, i'm buying blackbezel for my bold,
    however still cant decide where to buy.

i want to know how's the quality of them both
    i know that they both are actually silver bezel painted in black
    but what i want to know is their paint quality, which one is better ?
    thank you very much.
    03-21-09 02:20 AM
    I also want to know this because alot of people are complaining about the black chipping VERY easy...
    03-21-09 02:33 AM
    hmm i just hear that cnn is good, i dont think anyone has got a black bezel from colorware yet
    03-21-09 04:25 AM
    I ordered and installed mine from cnn. I have also heard that the underneath is also black so if scratched it will be black. I believe the chrome OEM bezel is also black underneath.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 11:34 AM
    I heard that Bezels from CNN are silver just painted black. Can someone please confirm the quality.
    03-21-09 02:26 PM
    The bezels from cnn are painted black but they were sanded down before painted so you will not see any silver if scratched. You will get the same for cwpc just it will cost a lot more.

03-21-09 03:18 PM
    just got my Colorware back and bottom piece...Always love the quality of their work...Don't feel comfortable chaning out the bezel yet...But on my Curve it did increase the size a small amount so it didn't fit in my clear Seidio Case, but with the back on my BOLD it fit's perfect...
    03-21-09 09:16 PM
    I have the black cnn.cn back cover and the white colorware back. There is really no comparison, the colorware is very high quality and the cnn.cn seems fairly cheap. I use the leather puch and the black cnn.cn got scrapes from sliding in and out within a week. There are the same marks on the white colorware but not nearly as noticable. Of course you are going to pay for the colorware but if you don't mind shelling out $150 with shipping, go with the colorware. The colorware also fits very well and the cnn doesn't fit well at all. not to mention the variety of colors. IMO
    06-18-09 08:08 PM
    IndonesiaBerry is better than both
    06-18-09 08:36 PM
    I'll say it again....the cnn bezels suck! They chip, flake and scratch easily. Just take their bezel and spray paint it. I did it myself and it is 100 times better than what cnn tried to pass off as OEM. I'm done buying bezels besides OEM and painting them myself.
    06-18-09 08:53 PM
    The Colorware bezel is painted with high quality materials, lasts very long and doesnt chip easy... Not sure of cnn.cn parts..
    06-18-09 09:04 PM
    I bought my blackbezel off ebay and its sick! So its up to you.

06-18-09 10:46 PM
    I have to say, I always read and heard about cnn bezels chipping and being cheap but for the past 2 months I've never noticed a problem with mine until I took a closer look at it and realised the paint is actually coming off all the way around it. So the next bezel I get will definitly be from anywhere but cnn.

06-18-09 10:59 PM
    IndonesiaBerry is better than both
    Did a quick google for this company, came up with nothing, care to elaborate?

06-19-09 12:19 PM
    I got my white bezel from CNN and had no problem..I'm not paying 150 for a bezel to me that's just crazy.

06-19-09 02:56 PM
    I don't get why people bash CNN's black bezels. I've had mine for about a month and not a single flake, chip, scratch, etc. It looks brand new. Are you guys sure they're painted black? I'd like to see pics. It doesn't seem logical that they'd go out of their way to sand each piece individually and paint them inside and out. I did not see chrome anywhere on this piece. I inspected carefully for wear or scratches or chips... nothing.
    06-19-09 03:38 PM
    My cnn bezel is painted black and did chip fairly easy. It is a cool dark gray to start with too-and doesnt seem to be sanded at all but it was cheap so i'm not complaining.
    06-19-09 04:30 PM
    My Black Bezel chipped in 2 weeks. -_- i ordered another one from Pmonmon. waiting for it to arrive
    06-19-09 04:33 PM
    Did a quick google for this company, came up with nothing, care to elaborate?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/bla...t=black+chrome
    06-19-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD