Hi i want to order a black bezel for my bold but dont know which source is more reliable, dealsishop.com or cnn.cn ?
    Also has anybody had any experience with their bezels? Are they good quality or just cheap ones sprayed black?

Thank you.

OmZ
    06-26-09 06:42 PM
    Cnn.cn is good place but take much time to receive product. May want to check ebay.
    06-26-09 06:47 PM
    Cnn.cn is a good option,the shipping was not so long for me and i'm from canada

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 08:16 PM
    How hard is it to put on the bezel?

06-26-09 08:25 PM
    Don't get cnn. OEM bezels cheaply sprayed black. They chip on the corners and flake. I found out the hard way. Just sand your OEM bezel and spray paint it. I did that on mine and it looks great. I use Valspar premium paint.
    06-26-09 09:04 PM
    Do a search on Ebay for a seller named pmonmon. He has black bezels complete with mesh and buttons. Its very simple to replace if your somewhat technical

06-26-09 09:09 PM
    I prefer cnn.cn since I'm in aust and shipping from hong kong is both cheaper and faster than from the US (which is where dealsishop ships from). I've yet to have any problems with cnn so I'll be sticking with them. You can go to cnn and watch the video for disassembly and assembly. It's not hard to do. Just be careful with the expensive bold!

06-26-09 10:36 PM
    My friend got it from ebay
    there are many people who are selling it.
    06-26-09 11:52 PM
    i used dealsishop for my 2nd bezel, noticed no difference between the 2 quality wise, buttons were already installed and shipping was fast.... i bought from there ebay store and got free shipping all for 17 bux

i love CNN but your better off going with dealsishop on the bezel
    06-26-09 11:59 PM
    I ordered my black bezel with buttons and the red rogers keyboard last night Friday at 1 AM and by noon it was already shipped
    06-27-09 12:37 AM
    Got mine from eBay, looks good and easy to fit following the youtube (cnn.cn) video, BUT, for some reason the cradle charger points are not working - so beware of getting exactly what you want when making changes to your phone.
    06-27-09 01:33 AM
    I don't think the mesh comes with the one from cnn.cn. The one from pmonmon does which is the same as dealisshop.com. Also, I saw from previous posts the black bezel chips from cnn.cn. I highly recommend pmonmon. Fast shipping 2. Got my bezel in 3 days.

06-27-09 01:37 AM
    i use TrueSupplier.com - never had any problems.
    06-27-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD