Okay, I have a BlackBerry 9900 with T-Mobile BIS. I have two email accounts, one Gmail, and the other an Outlook.com.
    The email works fine on both of them but the sync just won't work with the contacts and the Calendar! I have checked everything numerous times. By going into the settings of my Gmail, both calendar and contacts are checked. When I go into the calendar app, both Gmail and Outlook accounts are there, but none of the data syncs! I have tried everything, removing and re-adding the email account on my phone countless times, battery pulls, device wipes, and even an entire OS reinstall. But nothing helps.
    I had considered BlackBerry BIS to be one of the best mobile email services but this one issue is a serious problem. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I would really appreciate any kind of help.
    Thanks in advance.
    01-01-14 07:56 PM
    Had you tried removing the offending account and adding it back, it is in the email setup the sync you need to tick few boxes.
    01-01-14 08:32 PM
    Had you tried removing the offending account and adding it back, it is in the email setup the sync you need to tick few boxes.
    Done that COUNTLESS times.
    01-01-14 08:38 PM
    I have just re added my my Gmail, no issue, activation complete when it is done. Did you enable imap?
    01-01-14 09:53 PM
    yeah, IMAP is enabled. I have deleted and re added Gmail many times. It activates and I can receive emails just fine. But the Calendar and Contacts dont sync no matter what settings I use.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-02-14 05:45 PM
    Have you had it working with Google Calendar before, or is this the first time you've tried to set it up? I've set mine up numerous times without any problem, but it has been so long since the first time I did it, I'm not 100% sure I didn't need to do something on the Google side. You might check the settings on your desktop Google calendar to make sure there isn't something there that is set in a way to prevent access. You might try setting up a new Gmail account just to see if you can sync the calendar of the new account, which would tell you on which end the problem might be. Absent either of those things giving you further insight, my next step would be to my provider's support line. Good luck.
    01-02-14 06:08 PM
    Are you aware that it can take a few hours for BIS to sync your calendar and contacts from your phone to Gmail servers? It's not instantaneous. Just saying.
    01-03-14 02:12 PM