Hello, recently updated to .600 on my 9650. I am traveling Overseas and Upgraded at the same time is that why It's not working? I've reset the router and did host routing table, what else? I can#t update my profile or PRL, is that what I would have to do? on.524 as soon as I connected to a wifi router it worked perfectly. Should I downgrade to see if this does anything? Thanks!!
    07-08-11 05:21 PM
    Hello, recently updated to .600 on my 9650. I am traveling Overseas and Upgraded at the same time is that why It's not working? I've reset the router and did host routing table, what else? I can#t update my profile or PRL, is that what I would have to do? on.524 as soon as I connected to a wifi router it worked perfectly. Should I downgrade to see if this does anything? Thanks!!
    Try resending your service books, and doing a battery pull before anything.
    954chevy likes this.
    07-08-11 05:25 PM
    How Do I resend my service Books? I've done a battery pull numerous times already.
    07-08-11 05:33 PM
    Nevermind found a tutorial, ill reply to let you know. Thanks!
    07-08-11 05:33 PM
    When I go to host routing table, i have no entries, is this wrong?
    07-08-11 05:41 PM
    When I go to host routing table, i have no entries, is this wrong?
    Yes it is, you should have a ****load of "CDMA-US" entries plus one that says "Wi-Fi", make sure you get the 1XEV in capital letters, also go to "mobile network options" mobile network, and click on "Update Profile", then resend service books, and do battery pull
    07-08-11 05:49 PM
    Can't. I'm Overseas right now.. So I'm talking to a sprint representative right now, see if he could do some magic
    07-08-11 06:02 PM
    Can't. I'm Overseas right now.. So I'm talking to a sprint representative right now, see if he could do some magic
    Oh I see, well in this case, you're going to have to connect to the mobile network with your Sprint SIM card for the Bold 9650 in whatever country you're in, so that it can download the necessary service books, that is, if you're somewhere in Europe or some other country where there are no CDMA networks (to which you should be able to connect without any problems), if you don't have this SIM then you're SOL, since that's the only way you can get service books provisioned.
    07-08-11 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD