ok i have 3 email accounts, my hotmail, my bis email and my work email. my work email is a pop3 and sometimes (most) there is about a 45 min to an hour delay in getting my emails. I was wondering if there was a way to forward my emails from my pop3 to my bis email so that it delivers it instantly.

also, kind of a gripe, it seems that every couple days i have to send my service books or do a battery pull because my email simply stops working as does my blackberry messenger. It will say that the contacts are unreachable and any messages they send me will not be delivered regardless of what my status is. I wont get any emails, i cant log into windows live messenger and i cant send bb messenges. In short, it is really beginning to annoy me.
    12-22-08 01:02 PM
    if you have an option to switch from pop3 to imap, i'd do that as my gmail imap is instant. honestly, if i forward something to or from my work outlook, it sometimes takes 20 to 30 minutes to receive, but that's due to the work server. sometimes they are slower to process outside (sometimes internal too) mail.
    when i submit an online payment, the mail to my gmail and bold is always instant.

as for the battery pull issues, what OS are you running?
    if you haven't already, i'd suggest upgrading to .185 or .210 or .215 to see if that helps out at all.
    12-22-08 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD