Here are a few better photos of my Bold's setup: OEM red keypad, OEM blank bottom plate and Case Mate privacy screen. The third pic shows the privacy screen in action--the screen is on in this pic.

08-20-09 06:46 PM
    looks sharp, the privacy screen is awesome.
    08-20-09 06:47 PM
    Great pics. The privacy screen is great. Where'd you purchase it?
    08-20-09 07:22 PM
    Yeah. Where did u get the privacy screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 08:19 PM
    Why the need of a privacy screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 09:34 PM
    the privacy screen is nice it gives the look of a blacked out phone for one the other is that you realy start to knotice how nosey ppl are when you have it on

and you can order one through crackberry under screen protectors
    08-20-09 09:52 PM
    I ordered the privacy screen protector from BlackberrySource.com, but it's available through a number of retailers, including right here on CrackBerry. It's great for public areas, or even when there's just one person right next you, lol. And also, I think the quality of the material is excellent and possibly provides the best protection out of all screen protectors out there. It sit flush with the side rails so it looks perfect. And, as someone mentioned, it completes the fully "blacked out" look of the upper portion of the phone.
    08-20-09 10:03 PM
    Is the privacy screen better than the ZAGG Invisible Shield?

I thought about getting one from Case-Mate.
    08-21-09 03:36 AM
    Privacy screens are great, I think I even saw one on a license plate before, I wanted to buy one lol
    08-21-09 09:58 AM
    Privacy screens are great, I think I even saw one on a license plate before, I wanted to buy one lol
    Don't bother...unless you wanna get pulled over...first hand experience
    08-21-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD