Hi there,

I�ve been a proud 9700 user and now my brother also wants to buy one. Can anyone tell me the best website to buy an locked or unlocked 9700 in Europe? I only ask in Europe because of the VAT issues....

Cheers,

NC
    10-04-10 05:33 AM
    Can't you buy one within the country? There should be a local store that sells them unlocked. You don't want to pay shipping charges for something that can be found within the same area you're in, or the person who wants one's place of residence, there should be local stores :S

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 05:40 AM
    We're trying to get the best deal possible, home or abroad, and since he�s already got a plan from his company there�s no point in doing another just to buy the phone...
    10-04-10 05:58 AM
    We're trying to get the best deal possible, home or abroad, and since he�s already got a plan from his company there�s no point in doing another just to buy the phone...
    If you buy one from a place that sells them, you'll be able to get it full price or a bit less if it's unlocked, as they're discounted, without opening a new plan. $400 or the price of the store, however low or higher it is.

10-04-10 06:00 AM
    Hi there,

I�ve been a proud 9700 user and now my brother also wants to buy one. Can anyone tell me the best website to buy an locked or unlocked 9700 in Europe? I only ask in Europe because of the VAT issues....

Cheers,

NC
    Go to play dot com uk website. Youll find best european prices for new blackberry devices!

This week white 9700 on discount sale!

10-04-10 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD