Anyone have any tips? Are there any native programs or service books or something like that that I should delete to make it run faster?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 11:11 PM
    Make sure you properly close apps by selecting menu>close rather than just hitting the END key. Any apps/themes you don't use you should delete. Make sure pics are stored on media card and not device memory. Also make sure you check the "How to Increase Blackberry's File free Memory" thread that's linked as memory optimization in my signature. It should help as well. Good luck...
    06-27-09 11:15 PM
    Thanks. Can you post the link though? I am on my phone and can not see signatures!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 11:16 PM
    Sorry I didn't notice you are on wap, my bad. Here it is...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...le+free+memory

It may not make it run faster but will help you do some cleanup if needed.
    06-27-09 11:20 PM
    Make sure you properly close apps by selecting menu>close rather than just hitting the END key. Any apps/themes you don't use you should delete. Make sure pics are stored on media card and not device memory. Also make sure you check the "How to Increase Blackberry's File free Memory" thread that's linked as memory optimization in my signature. It should help as well. Good luck...
    Does it really make a difference storing the pics on the media card. I ran out of room on my media card so smaller files like pics and documents I store on the device memory.
    06-28-09 03:00 AM
    you can also try upgrading to OS .266 or .282 for more free memory. although it seems like people are having issues with .282, so im sticking with .266 for now.

as for the memory card, how big is it. larger memory cards and full ones will bog the phone down more because of read/write times.
    06-28-09 03:02 AM
    The best ways to make your BB run fast are basically the same things you do to improve battery life, since they accomplish the same thing
    06-28-09 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD