ok, i've had berrys for awhile, and i've got a question. i'm on an iphone right now, and like the imap functions that allow me to place emails in certain folders for vieweing at a different time. i cant remember, but is there a way to do this with the 9700? i often have to pull up old emails and like having them organized by folders. is there anyway to do this at all? i cant believe that everyone just saves them and has to scroll to find an old email.
    06-04-10 12:44 AM
    enhanced gmail plugin, or use the stand alone gmail app for emails
    06-04-10 12:54 AM
    And for those not saddling themselves with a gmail address the simple answer is no. This is where Blackberry does lack way behind however I can't see RIM being in a hurry to rectify this shortcoming as it would then make BIS much closer to BES which is their flagship product and most probably main revenue generator.
    06-04-10 06:59 AM
    i have found some conflicting information about the gmail plugin. does it do 2 way sync or only one way? also, i'm looking for any screenshots on this but cant find much, i would be able to access any of the emails in my respective folders on gmail from my berry right? so if i was looking for an old email, just open up my mail app, click menu, then go to labels and choose the folder i want? will the email then show? thanks for all the help!
    06-04-10 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD