Ok. Just got my bold. Will go naked with it and will buy replavement parts if anything happens, but still wanted to protect the lcd (only)! What are u guys using? Does it leave behind any air bubbles? Does it look good? Did u have to apply using a spray (crazy) like invisishield?
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 11:40 PM
    I just use a very basic, universal, cut-to-fit-any-of-your-favorite-electronics screen protector from stores like your local Office Depot or Staples or Ricoh or whathaveyou.
    07-19-09 11:42 PM
    zagg.com hands down. their invishield is crazy good.

Only problem is, careful putting it on. One little dust spec and it'll stay under, but the quality of the plastic is unbeatable
    07-20-09 12:03 AM
    martin fields overlay plus, you wouldn't know I had a screen protector unless I told you.
    07-20-09 12:13 AM
    I've been using BSE - love 'em!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 12:21 AM
    dude. even ebay screen protectors work just as well. the only drawback is the glossy ones. smears and smudges galore. get the matte ones if that'll bother you.
    07-20-09 03:16 AM
    BSE are awesome!
    07-20-09 03:56 AM
    Invisible Shield is the best... though i squeegeed too hard and now my screen clicks if pressed down a bit. but I've even purposely took my keys and used them to see if any scratches came and nada.
    07-20-09 04:08 AM
    martin fields overlay plus, you wouldn't know I had a screen protector unless I told you.
    I'd agree with this. Just put a Martin Fields protector on. Very easy to apply and virtually invisible.

I have used one on an HTC TyTn prior to this and it lasted 3 years and was still virtually undetectable.
    07-20-09 05:29 AM
    Case-mate privacy screen protector oH yES
    07-20-09 05:30 AM
    Thumbs up for BSE!!!
    07-21-09 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD