Who is currently offering the best deal on the BlackBerry Bold? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BlueStar86
    12-21-08 12:16 AM
    Try going to letstalk.com and bestbuy as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 12:18 AM
    Pretty sure all retailers have it for the same price unless you get a plan. You could always try kijiji or ebay, but I wouldn't recommend it considering if something goes wrong you won't be able to return it

12-21-08 12:23 AM
    Letstalk.com didn't have any "deals", when I was over there, a few days ago. The phone was more than it is in ATT stores. I thought something was wrong with the site.

When I buy in a month, I'm getting the $100 off immediately — if I buy over the phone, because I'm getting the 1500 text package, in addition to the required personal data plan. I'm going to try to get my store near work to match the deal. I think they will — they don't want me to buy online/over the phone. So, the phone will be $299, out the door (+ tax). I don't want the bundle. I'm a contract extension, not a new customer.

You may have to go to different stores, and see what they'll offer you.

Ohh..and since some of the ATT store reps are reportedly telling customers that they "don't make as much commission" off extensions as they do new accounts, somebody should be willing to give you a deal as a brand new customer.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 12-21-08 at 12:36 AM.
    12-21-08 12:29 AM
    Letstalk.com is real good I'm about to switch over to AT&T and I'm going to buy my Bold through there but if you're looking for an in plan deal...good luck!
    12-21-08 12:37 AM
    I got mine at a BestBuy store Friday, for $299.99+tax "Out the door" with a 2/yr upgrade; no rebates or dataplans required.
    12-21-08 06:13 AM
    $99 on a 3yr term in Canada @ The Source By Circuit City. So that's about $85 US
    12-21-08 07:09 AM
    Same deal at future shop so if your american check Best Buy.

12-21-08 07:50 AM
    The AT&T store matched the price I found on amazon which was $149

12-21-08 09:55 AM
    Yep Amazon has the best deal.
    12-21-08 10:40 AM
    I got my first BB (8700c) 2 years ago thru Letstalk and recently purchased my 9000 thru them as well and the phone cost me $199.00. I'm happy with letstalk service, so when AT&T debuts their BB touchscreen in 2 years LOL, I will stick with them.
    12-21-08 10:45 AM
    In the uk. I got the bold for free with unlimited texts. 1000 minutes. Unlimited blackberry data on a 12 month contract for 20 a month.

12-21-08 12:17 PM
    Free after rebates from walmart/letstalk...

h*ttp://walmart.letstalk.com/product/product.htm?prId=34661

Happy Holidays!
    12-21-08 01:59 PM
    i bought mine in store at frys as an upgrade... no data plan and will MAYBE receive the mail-in rebate ($100 promotion card from at&t)...the seller told me it wasn't necessary to get the data plan in order to get the rebate...if i don't get it, i'll have his name!
    12-21-08 02:56 PM
    Got mine from Best Buy. $299 upgrade price. AT&T wanted $399 for an upgrade.
    12-21-08 02:59 PM
    anyone done it from newegg for 150 after rebate? I am trying to figure out if there are any catches like amazon's no changes to the plan for 6mo as I can add a fan discount to the plan afterwards.
    12-21-08 07:29 PM
    I paid 199 thru AT&T but it was a business plan.
    12-21-08 08:05 PM
    Who is currently offering the best deal on the BlackBerry Bold? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BlueStar86
    I just bought a Storm from Walmart on line for $99 ($199 with $100 rebate) from Letstalk with a two year Verizon plan. Free 2 day shipping too. 20% off accesories. Verizon refused to match the offer. That's the cheapest I've seen. Good luck!

walmart.letstalk.com/product/browse.htm?pgId=100
    12-30-08 08:18 PM
    i think many retailers will offer discount price during holiday.
    12-30-08 09:01 PM
    I've been to three AT&T stores, all have said they do NOT match competitor pricing, and the price for upgrade is $399 with a $100 rebate
    12-30-08 09:03 PM
    I just got my Bold from my ATT Midwest Cellular Store for $200 after $100 mail-in rebate with new contract and 6 months mandatory unlimited data plan.
    12-30-08 11:25 PM
    The amazon deal isnt available in all areas. Unfortunately my area code wont allow me to purchase the bold.
    12-31-08 09:21 AM
    The best deal I've seen to date on the Bold is at wirefly.com. You can get it for a $200 price tag. If you want to take the time to set up an etrade account you can upgrade for $150 or start a new plan for $100 after the AT&T rebate.
    12-31-08 09:28 AM
    Hi all,
    I'm new to this site but thanks to you I was able to find enough information from real users on the BB bold and where to get it. I've confirmed that both amazon.com and wirefly.com have it for $149 or $199 with rebate and 2 year contract. I tried to get 3 stores in Sacramento (2 corporate, 1 retailer) AND the customer service line (the one where you want to cancel your account) and none would. They all told me that if you can get that good of a deal from Amazon or Wirefly to go with it.

My palm I bought from Wirefly and had great success. However, two service reps cautioned me from buying from them because apparently if you make ANY changes to your service plan they will charge you (wirefly) over $200. You can't make changes for at least 6 months, possibly 2 years. I think this is ACTUALLY a downgrade of service, not an increase because I know I increased my text service and I wasn't charged. Just an FYI to all of you.

Because my account has been in good standing for so long they had offered me a $50 discount on any phone other than IPhone. The one thing I was able to get the service rep do is credit me the $50 in some way so that if I bought it from Amazon I didn't have to worry about how I could get that back. She couldn't do it toward the phone but she credited my account.

Anyhow, hope that helps all of you. They all looked at me like I was crazy to get them to match the price. What they *were* able to quote me was over $300 with the rebate and all.
    01-03-09 04:40 PM
    I have had an awesome experience with wirefly.com. They are just like letstalk.com, only cheaper. The Bold on a new contract is $50 with nothing to mail in. The contract renewal is $99. That is the best I have found anywhere. I have used them to sign up with T-mobile when I was coming back from overseas, and my phone was waiting for me. When it was time to switch, my phones were waiting for me. At that time, we got both of our other smartphones for free and just paid shipping.
    07-23-09 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD