05-21-10 11:25 PM
28 12
tools
    NO Bold 9650s available at the Best buy in Yuma, AZ, same goes for the local Sprint Stores!!!
    05-21-10 10:59 PM
    I am not anyones expert, I am just medium BB user. I really don't have enough experience to give the answers that others may be able to but I must say......THIS FRAKN PHONE IS WICKED AWESOME (LOL FELLOW NEW ENGLANDERS) !!!!!!!.
    Coming from a 8330 this is an ultimate upgrade, I have only had 2 previous BB's. The
    8330( my 1st born), The crappy 8220 (the adopted one) and the 8530 (the stepchild)
    The 8220 was on TMO (which had poor reception in my area)and it felt really flimsy, like a display phone. The 8530 (which the wife has) was a great upgrade for her but I needed more. I must say that this is much more than an upgrade.
    My only problem with new generation of Berrys is how cheap and thin the screens are. I will miss the sturdy screen and durability of the 8330. Its only been 5 hrs and I dont think I will be sleeping anytime soon. I run into issues I will sure to report but there should be plenty more "1st impressions" out there.
    05-21-10 11:05 PM
    That's what it looks like to me too! On Sprint's website the phone is $449 w/out contract.
    Best Buy always seems to be $100-$150 more than the carriers or other retailers for full retail pricing. It's probably an attempt to make the contract price look better and to push help their black tie protection plan....IMHO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 11:25 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD