Good Day to all! I just went to Best Buy to see when they would have the 9650 in stock. the rep pulled out a box and told me they were selling them as of today. I posted some pics for all to see.
    05-20-10 03:57 PM
    Did I see $699 ?
    05-20-10 04:00 PM
    Starting to think everyone is getting it on the shelf now..... Except Verizon....
    05-20-10 04:03 PM
    I was going to post Best Buy had in stock... but looks like you beat me to it.

Not all Best Buys have it though.

My buddy that works at the Cerritos Best Buy informed me this is for sale today.

I called the Compton store in hopes to not have to drive too far up the 91 but they did not receive stock yet.

@ Best buy it is $249 and change after taxes

Finally making the switch to sprint after waiting SOO long
    05-20-10 04:17 PM
    Looks like 599.00 to me. I think that's the going rate w/o a contract.
    05-20-10 05:00 PM
    very nice! congrats!
    05-20-10 05:09 PM
    oh sorry, I meant in terms of upgrade price
    05-20-10 06:12 PM
    This is ridiculous!!!!! I just read here my phone is out in Best Buy so I rushed right over to my my local in BBY Danvers, Ma. and they do not have the 9650 nor any accessories. I was told their shipments come in on Mondays and nothing came in last "truck". Poor guy was scared because I almost lost it in the store. LOL .So I
    am stuck here with my 8330. Frakin shipments!!!! I guess next Tues I should have my "Precious". Its been 9 month I have waited thus far, whats another 5 days.
    My question is does the west coast get this phone first (@ BBY)? The Sales Rep says there is no 9650 available in this district. He said they dont even have a pre-order form yet and doesnt know exactly when they will get it. He blamed Sprint
    and thats when I almost choked him. Thats my piece. Thanks for letting me vent
    To the OP I am so jealous but congrats on your newborn Bold.
    05-20-10 07:48 PM
    BTW the rep also said that if Sprint is charging $199 after MIR they will price match
    so I will only pay the @ $199
    05-20-10 08:00 PM
    my best buy didn't have it, but the sprint store did, they also had the otter box defender case for it
    05-20-10 08:12 PM
    This is ridiculous!!!!! I just read here my phone is out in Best Buy so I rushed right over to my my local in BBY Danvers, Ma. and they do not have the 9650 nor any accessories. I was told their shipments come in on Mondays and nothing came in last "truck". Poor guy was scared because I almost lost it in the store. LOL .So I
    am stuck here with my 8330. Frakin shipments!!!! I guess next Tues I should have my "Precious". Its been 9 month I have waited thus far, whats another 5 days.
    My question is does the west coast get this phone first (@ BBY)? The Sales Rep says there is no 9650 available in this district. He said they dont even have a pre-order form yet and doesnt know exactly when they will get it. He blamed Sprint
    and thats when I almost choked him. Thats my piece. Thanks for letting me vent
    To the OP I am so jealous but congrats on your newborn Bold.
    Got mine at Best Buy today. No activation fee 199 plus tax.
    05-20-10 09:26 PM
    If you upgrade at BB or another retailer, I am assuming they have access to your upgrade discount and so on? Also, when upgrading at BB, do you pay them for the phone or is it billed to your Sprint account?

Just wondering
    05-20-10 09:33 PM
    If you upgrade at BB or another retailer, I am assuming they have access to your upgrade discount and so on? Also, when upgrading at BB, do you pay them for the phone or is it billed to your Sprint account?

Just wondering
    I paid up front, don't know if I had too. They do have access to your discount for upgrade purposes, of course you have to give them the info to do that.
    05-20-10 09:45 PM
    None at the Best buy in Chicago
    05-20-10 09:45 PM
    Verizon is to be $489.00 without a contract.
    05-20-10 09:52 PM
    Verizon is to be $489.00 without a contract.
    IF they ever decide to announcement it or release it.....
    05-20-10 09:55 PM
    IF they ever decide to announcement it or release it.....
    That's a good point!
    I did just post in another thread that I talked to a friend of mine that works for Verizon tonight and she told me that they were told yesterday that stock was coming in next week and the release would be before the end of the month.
    05-20-10 10:01 PM
    sweet i work at a best buy and we have the phone in stock but we are not selling it till the 23rd = ( so i have to wait
    05-20-10 10:04 PM
    That's a good point!
    I did just post in another thread that I talked to a friend of mine that works for Verizon tonight and she told me that they were told yesterday that stock was coming in next week and the release would be before the end of the month.
    I sure hope your friend is correct. Hard to figure out what is going on with Verizon these days... (other than the obvious Droid push)
    05-20-10 10:05 PM
    I sure hope your friend is correct. Hard to figure out what is going on with Verizon these days... (other than the obvious Droid push)
    I hope she is also! I'm tired of waiting! I keep seeing different carries getting the Bold 9700 then they come out with a white one! The carriers are allready picking up the new pearl and talking about the Storm Slider and we (verizon) dont even have a decent phone with a track pad. Unless you count the curve which is lacking in my opnion.
    05-20-10 10:10 PM
    Did I see $699 ?
    That's what it looks like to me too! On Sprint's website the phone is $449 w/out contract.
    05-20-10 10:19 PM
    From my experience you pay BBY up front. They buy their phones directly from either carrier or RIM. They can play with prices that way but Sprint is starting to get strict with certain things. No more 2 year price on the first full year of service. If you want the phone billed to you call Sprint telesales and they will add the 299 to next billing cycle. If I am wrong please forgive me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 11:45 AM
    Sorry I double posted before and I am about to do it again. I posted in a similar forum but...
    I just received a call from BBY and my beloved newborn Bold 9650 is awaiting my arrival!!!!!! 199.99 plus 6.25% Tax(achussetts) $212 and change. I'm coming my dear!!! I wish this public transportation would Hurry UP!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 05:04 PM
    Hey fellow Crack Heads, Addicts and the sorts. I just got my BBBBBBOLD!!!!!!
    No problems so far just a slight lag when navigating thru apps. No big deal I've noticed the same with gf 8530 but its just the data.. Well my Bold is calling me to it I have to go shes getting mad. LOL.
    05-21-10 07:33 PM
    Hey fellow Crack Heads, Addicts and the sorts. I just got my BBBBBBOLD!!!!!!
    No problems so far just a slight lag when navigating thru apps. No big deal I've noticed the same with gf 8530 but its just the data.. Well my Bold is calling me to it I have to go shes getting mad. LOL.

Full review please
    05-21-10 07:38 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD