Anyone know when Best Buy will have this in stock?
    08-14-11 06:13 PM
    Its supposed to hit stores the 25th
    08-14-11 07:32 PM
    That's where I'll be getting mine from. You can't beat that $10/mo insurance plan!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 07:37 PM
    I have no idea when we're getting it.
    I keep looking in our stocking system, like I did for the PlayBook and haven't found anything.
    When I go into work the next few days, I'll be looking.
    I'll also make sure to see if we can ship the phone before it's going to hit the stores.
    08-14-11 07:52 PM
    yeah, i prefer buying from BB. i get 45 days to return and their insurance rocks.
    08-14-11 08:15 PM
    I noticed the other day that the Sprint 9930 is already in the BB cellebright system. Didn't check the other carriers, been busy.
    08-14-11 09:45 PM
    Anyone know if radio shack or Best Buy will have the Phone cheaper?
    08-18-11 07:23 AM
    Anyone know if radio shack or Best Buy will have the Phone cheaper?
    From my experiences at best buy mobile, phones are generally somewhat cheaper than purchasing directly from the carrier (there are exceptions, however).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 07:26 AM
    i walked into my local verizon store yesterday and they had it up for sale. u could go in and buy the phone.
    08-18-11 09:12 AM
    Anyone know when Best Buy will have this in stock?
    Maybe you can go in there put $50 down and pre-order it
    08-18-11 09:13 AM
    i walked into my local verizon store yesterday and they had it up for sale. u could go in and buy the phone.
    Damn.. Wish my VZW store was like that.

What's your store's information?
    08-18-11 09:38 AM
    I finally called another local VZW store just to see if they had a display to "hold". They had to check, and when they returned, said yes. I jumped in my car and drove right over. The greeter said they hadn't received any yet and when I told them about my phone call, he went in the back and pulled out their demo. It was completely dead, so after a few minutes of charging, it came to life (insert Rocky theme or one of your choosing here), and I put it through some paces. It looked and felt great, but the store confirmed that they wouldn't be receiving stock or selling prior to August 25. While I was waiting for the phone to charge, I given the offer to look at an iPhone or Droid. I said don't mind waiting!

Maybe one of the other local stores might let some go if they have them as my travel schedule doesn't allow for having it sent somewhere.
    08-18-11 10:56 AM
    On new phones I have seen BB have them cheaper - if its an upgrade - its like $50 more
    08-18-11 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD