I'm looking to purchase a new bluetooth headset. What is the best headset that works specifically for the bold.
    Features I am looking for:
    -- Good Call Quality
    -- Lightweight
    -- Supports A2DP

I've heard that the jawbone prime is really good but I am not sure if it supports A2DP. Thanks in advance.

Edit:
    I will go to the gym with the headset so I would want it to be sweat proof or water proof.
    Last edited by miamirulz29; 07-19-09 at 04:14 PM.
    07-19-09 03:31 PM
    The best bluetooth headset for the Bold is the one that fits YOUR ear best and sounds best to you..... Go to your local Best Buy and try some out in person

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 03:35 PM
    07-19-09 05:41 PM
    I really like my motorola H15 BT but don't know if that works for you..mine is very lightweight and is clear as a bell
    07-19-09 06:36 PM
    I really love my Plantronics Voyager 520. But I agree just try out a few and get what works for you.
    07-19-09 07:07 PM
    I swear by plantronics products have used 4 different ones and was satisfied with them all!

07-19-09 07:10 PM
    Anyone using one in a convertible?

My car has a bluetooth carkit but being a drop top BMW moves the mic to the steering column. Picks up wind noise like no ones business so I need to use a headset with the top down since cali won't let you put your phone to your ear..
    07-19-09 07:21 PM
    fukc that .... Oakley O ROKR PRO is the way to go stereo bluetooth and sunglasses thats the way to go
    07-19-09 09:37 PM
    That's lame.

Plantronics has the best so far. It all depends on what's best for you. All devices serve a user differnly. I bought mine for $20 at Radioshack, and use it often! Works great!

07-19-09 09:41 PM
    Jawbone 2 here. I've used 3 different J2S with my Bolds and they've all been outstanding. Haven't compared them to anything other except for a couple of crappy Motorolas but I haven't needed to.

07-19-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD