I am looking at purchasing a email popup application and I was wondering which application, BerryPopup or Aerize Email Alerts, is better? I know they both do basically the same thing but is there anything with either of them that gives it the edge over the other? Any opinions are gladly appreciated. Thanks
    06-28-09 01:39 PM
    06-28-09 01:47 PM
    Thanks for that link.. Looks like BerryPopup is the popular choice
    06-28-09 01:55 PM
    I prefer message peek. If you use standby mode as aposed to keylock every time you get a message those other two will bring it out of standby mode which is not good when its in you pocket. Also message peek have short cut keys to mark as read, delete, reply, forward. Be sure to consider message peek too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 05:15 PM
    Berrypopup also has shortcut keys.

06-28-09 07:33 PM
    I prefer message peek. If you use standby mode as aposed to keylock every time you get a message those other two will bring it out of standby mode which is not good when its in you pocket. Also message peek have short cut keys to mark as read, delete, reply, forward. Be sure to consider message peek too.

I checked out message peek and I don't like the fact that the contact pictures dont come up for SMS messages. And like Scarinzi states, Berrypopup has the shortcut keys as well. Thanks everyone for your help
    06-29-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD